Ch 226

At midnight in Luoyang, cold stars are in the sky, but there is no bright moon.

There is no one in sight outside the gate of the Guiyi Villa in front of him.

However, the two guards by the door had thick hands and feet, big arms and round waists, and they were holding swords in their hands. When they glanced at Xie Wei with cold eyes, they were full of vigilance, and...

Can't hide the surprise and curiosity.

There are not many people who have seen him in the Tianjiao, and even fewer people who have seen him and know that he is the legendary "Dujun Mountain Man".

However, rumors about him these days are spreading everywhere.

It is said that it was Mr. Gongyi's death, there are many doubts; this person not only apostate, but also revenge, and had a quarrel with the leader; this trip to Luoyang is that the leader will finally show his power and come out to deal with him .

But who would have thought that the legendary Mr. Du Jun would be like this?

She is dressed in a plain Taoist robe, although she has a bit of a dusty look, but there is a kind of calm indifference in her ink-painted eyebrows and eyes. Even though he came alone, he didn't show any fear.

More importantly, he wasn't some bad old man...

Compared with the Gongyi Cheng they saw often, Xie Ju'an was so young that they couldn't believe it.

It's just that the Taoist boy who went in to report the news soon came out.

When you get to the door, you are still respectful.

He actually bowed to Xie Wei, but it was a bit of a smirk, and said: "The teacher and the second girl Jiang have been waiting together for a long time, sir, please come in."

The streets were empty and silent, the blow came from the deserted streets, brushed past Xie Wei's clothes, swaying.

But he remained calm.

He didn't say much, his eyes were closed, he showed no fear at all, he didn't look like an unlucky ghost who was restrained by others or was about to become a prisoner, on the contrary, he had a kind of calm and calm, as if entering his own house, following the boy from the door Nei walked in.

During the more than 20 years in Tianjiao, he seldom used the word "Xie Wei" to issue orders and make suggestions, but instead used the title "Dujunshanren" so that when he sneaked into the court in the future, he would "Xie Wei". The name "Danger" is still clean, so as not to arouse the suspicion of the court and reveal too many lies.

So I seldom go to each sub-rudder.

He is not familiar with the sub-rudder in Luoyang. When he followed Daotong all the way, he looked around calmly, and finally turned around to a courtyard in the villa.

A bright lantern was held outside, and under the lantern, there was a dense mass of people from the Tianjiao sect.

Only Dao Tong said: "Mr. Du Jun is here."

At that moment, everyone's eyes turned and fell on him. Immediately, the surrounding people slowly separated like a tide, making way for him, but their eyes followed him all the way, staring at him.

Thank you for turning a blind eye.

He didn't even look at the congregation, and walked straight into the courtyard through the separate road, and then saw the open door inside.

Wan Xiuzi went to great lengths to capture Jiang Xuening because he felt that Du Jun was very special to this woman and felt that he was a godsend, or he was afraid that he could catch his weakness.