Ch 251

When Jiang Xuening heard him say "go back", she still used "we", her eyes were a bit narrow, and she wanted to ask him: "Where are you going back?"

Xie Wei pursed his lips tightly, watching her silently.

Jiang Xuening couldn't help laughing.

After a long while, his ears were reddish, but his face was calm, and he said two words in a dignified manner: "Learn the piano."

She nearly fell down laughing.

But Xie Wei had nothing to do with her, he simply held an umbrella in one hand and circled her in the other, and took her away from the side hall of Kunning Palace.

Zheng Bao took a list in his hand and came to look for it.

Before he could open his mouth, Xie Wei had already glanced at him, blocked his words, and said calmly: "If it's not about the dead, I'll ask you tomorrow."

Zheng Bao was speechless for a moment.

He didn't dare to say a word, he could only watch Xie Wei take him away.

Jiang Xuening walked down the steps that had been covered with a thin layer of snow, and only smiled: "You are too domineering, you can't make arrangements today, and you need them to make arrangements tomorrow, it's not good to delay."

Xie Wei said, "Do you have an opinion?"

Jiang Xuening quickly shook her head, and said in a fake way: "Then how dare you, you do what you say."

Xie Wei stopped answering her words.

When the two of them left the gate of Kunning Palace, perhaps today people were coming and going, moving in and out, and there was no one to take care of the trivial matters in the palace. There was a snow-white cat slowly coming down from the vermilion palace wall, but because of That body was similar in color to Snow, so it was hard to spot at first glance.

When Jiang Xuening caught a glimpse, she almost stepped on its tail.

But at this moment, what came to mind was Xie Wei beside him. He stretched out his hand and almost subconsciously grabbed Xie Wei, trying to pull him behind him.

Unexpectedly, Xie Wei didn't react at all, but just glanced down.

Seeing that it was blocking the road, he leaned over and grabbed the kitten by the neck, lifted it lightly, and put it on the side of the road.

Jiang Xuening was stunned.

At this moment, there was an indescribable feeling of bewilderment, and it was vaguely like guessing something.

She stared at him blankly.

Xie Wei only said "Let's go", then took her hand and walked forward.

The Forbidden City is covered with snow, and the palace walls are majestic.

Jiang Xuening's heart touched, and a slight smile appeared on her lips, and she asked him: "Aren't you afraid of cats?"

Xie Wei said: "How can cats be scary?"

Jiang Xuening was silent for a moment, then saw the white snow falling continuously under the gradually lowering night, and asked, "What about the snow?"

Xie Wei said: "It will always melt."

At that moment, it was really like the snow falling all over the sky, the bleak chill faded away, revealing a kind of light and gentle tenderness instead.

Daoqin drives a carriage and waits outside the palace gate.

When the two came out, they lifted the curtain of the car and entered.