Little miss unfortune.

Everyday i weep, everyday i cry.

i am a little broken shell that once lived lively and now became a person i never wanted to be.

little miss unfortune cries herself to sleep, Silently.

always the very known "scapegoat" inside her mother's family

"Sumali ka sa top para Sabihin ka nila na matalino kang bata ka"

they would tell me About that until i grew tired and decided to chase my own happiness that became hell.

Each passing years i would cut my hair short, Hair holds memories. but not a single one of them i felt grateful now that i currently living in the present

will i ever be enough for you dear mother?

i stayed inside a family whom i never called as my very own "Family"

i would cry thinking how upset i am.

the abuser now has a boyfriend who had a criminal record with no job.

She would blabber how stupid my mother is for choosing an criminal as her boyfriend cheating on step dad

well look at the abuser, Foolish she did the same mistake as my mom did.

my step dad never knew.

she would get mad at me for doing one silly tiny thing wrong and blabber non stop.

i would hear every night inside their room where i sleep wet kisses, and Ugly sounds that aches my ears while her child falls asleep.

i never wished to be born, If only god asked consent before making me live i would be happy enough.

people in the house calls me

"lazy" I like to do things at my own pace and with no one is around.

"Slow" I like my pace.

"Useless" i buy food and pay bills, I am still an minor below 15.

"prostitute" I don't even wear clothes That are revealing like how my cousins wear them..

"Ugly" If you were me I'd say i am ugly indeed.

school here are full of narcissists, nefarious and Ugly people that are self centered attention seekers.

it makes me cry and feel ill for them, Never been graced nor blessed by god's Wealth and kindness.

thinking i am the embodiment Of wealth and easy to manipulate

for they lay a finger on me and take every piece until nothing is left on me.

soft hearted person with a horrible tongue and a sensitive heart.

feeling like I don't deserve to live, And that someone deserves to live better off than i do