Maturity

i always wonder why I would always be left out in each group's settings.

each time they talk, they talk about nonsense non-stop,

topics that would never pique my interest.

I grew up as a child isolated from the entire world, Each month i only go out 1 time

and oh homeschool since grade 1, In 2nd grade I finally got To experience going to school but it was epic fail. I had no friends, except for someone who made a move on me to be friends with she's still my bestfriend up to this day!

mom would Beat me up if i never had grades above line of 9 so i cry and blame myself for being a failure

the beating up process continued till i was in 5th grade, Except in 5th grade it was much worse than a beating up process.

I don't know if i was in a state of sadness nor ill, Or was i just sick of my mother side's family.

i don't know, They humiliate me everywhere including public but I don't mind.

i don't know if they care, For all i know they care for themselves.

"I'm doing this to you because you're too dumb to listen" Hurting me to the point i can't no longer recover from that flashback?

"I hurt you because that's the only way i could show how much i love you" Say that to my dad not me,,

never in my life i have felt safe in this damn household, For all i care I don't know which Part i care for this family

they joked about S@ which made me hurt opening up from them

"You'll recover soon you're just being dramatic and hard on yourself"

i really want to vanish astray, I wish to never see you all once again.

I am just a lost broken child with no independence in this house nor privacy.