childhood band.

(your 9 years old) you run down the stairs to eat breakfast your mom made. "goodmorning sweetie" your mom says to you in a very nice tone. "good morning mom" you say back.

as you eat your breakfast you hear a knock on the door. "i'll get it" your mom says. your peeking around your mom and look to see your best friends bill, tom, georg, and gustav.

the second they see you they run inside and hug you. you guys have been friends since you were all baby's. you guys always hangout no matter what.

"mom can i please go play" you say begging as all five of you are on your hands and knees with your hands together. "y/n i don't know you didn't finish eating" your mom says. "mom i promise i'll eat a good meal tonight for dinner" you say still begging.

"ok fine but don't get all muddy" your mom says smiling. "ok bye mom i love you" you say running out the door.

"do you wanna go to the tree house" bill asks. tom nods so does gustav you and georg. you all start running to the tree house when georg trips and falls.

"are you ok" you asked. "are you hurt"bill asked. "do you need a bandaid" tom asked. gustav went to say somthing and he stopped him. "i'm fine guys i swear" georg said.

you all bursted out laughing. "ok guys we are still going to the tree house let's go" georg says. you all started running again.

you finally made it to the tree house and you all climbed up. in the tree house is a ton of band equipment. not to expensive band equipment tho since you guys were only kids.

gustav was playing with the drums. georg was using the guitar. tom was using another guitar. and you and bill were singing like you normally do.

you guys usually sung random things you made up while they tried to stay on beat with eachother. you guys were all singing until bill looked at you and said somthing that would be stuck in your mind forever.

"you have the prettiest voice" bill said while looking at you mesmerized. "thank you bill your voice is amazing tho" you said while smiling. "thank you y/n" bill said still smiling

you guys noticed it was getting late so you decided to run home. as you were running home you guys saw bill and toms mom talking with your mom. you all run up to them.

they both go down to your guys level and break some very horrible news to you. "guys me and y/n are gonna be moving away" your mom said. "that's ok my mom would drive us to visit right" bill said starting to cry.

"honey there moving to the US you we can't just drive to see them" his mom said. "but why tho" tom said fully balling. "because my brother is very sick and he needs someone to look after him" your mom said.

they were all balling by know and you were staring at your mother blankly because you couldn't get mad and you didn't wanna make her feel bad even tho it was hurting you very bad.

you and bill ran straight into your house locked your door and you both began to pack. "i'm gonna miss you" bill says looking at you while crying. "i'm gonna miss you to bill" you say starting to cry.

bill hugs you since your crying and you guys continued to pack your stuff and then you hear your mom yell "it's time to go" you get up and finish bringing your box downstairs when bill kisses you.

you look at him in pure shock no one said anything as you got into the car everyone was still crying as your mom drove off.