first day of school

you wake up at 8am to your alarm blaring in your ear. you get up turn it off then grab a towel and hop in the shower. you got out and picked out an outfit. which was just black baggy jeans a black crop top and a jacket. then did your makeup.

"y/n come on your going to be late" your mom yells quite loudly. "I'm coming" you scream back. you grab your bag while tripping down a step. "fuck" you whisper and stand up.

you grab the toast off the counter that your mom prepared for you. "Bye mom i love you" you say running out the door. you're walking down the street on your way to school which is only ten minutes away. you finally get to school and go to the office to get your schedule.

you see your schedule and you have math as your first period which sucks. you walk into math class and realize bill is in there so it's not going to suck too much.

you sit down in the assigned seat which weirdly enough is next to bill. "hey" bill whispers to you so the teacher doesn't hear. "hi" you whisper back again not wanting to get in trouble by the teacher. "We didn't get to talk much yesterday" bill says. "Yea Dylan did seem tired Tho" you say. "Well, I'm glad were in the same first period" he says while smiling at you and you couldn't help but blush at those words.

"Yea I'm glad to cause I don't really remember anyone from here other than you, Dylan, tom, Georg, and Gustav. you say while trying to hide the fact you're blushing. "Oh well how was school in America" bill asks genuinely curious. "Kind of the same".

"Oh, that's interesting" bill says. "Yea people are weird sometimes" you say looking back at your paper. "Well how are you settling into your old house again" bill says. "Pretty great I finished getting my room together I really do like it" you say while starting to smile. I wonder if he still likes me like when we were kids. "Well, I better get to come see it soon" bill reply's while smiling. "you will" you say while smiling back. and you both finish your work

right before the bell rang bill looked at you and said something that kind of answered the question of does he like me still. "y/n your very beautiful you know" he says as the bell's rings, and he quickly get up and walks out. obviously, you haven't even grabbed all your stuff so you couldn't chase after him.

you grab your stuff and walk to your locker when you open it a note is in your locker which you grab and put your books away and grab the books for your next period. as your walking to your next class which is science you open the note and realize it's from bill before you even read the name since it's in his handwriting. you read the note and all it says is his phone number with his name at the bottom. you slip the note into your pocket and walk into your class.

you sit down in your assigned seat next to this girl with brown curly hair. "Oh, hey I saw you in math I sat behind you" the brown-haired girl said while looking at you. "Oh, hey I didn't even realize" you say laughing slightly. "Nice to meet you my names Britney" the brown-haired girl says smiling. "Oh, nice to meet you Britney my names y/n" you say smiling back. "that's a really pretty name" britney says.

"thank you i love your name" you say back. you guys talk the rest of science and you get her phone number. cause you guys wanted to be friends. once you heard the bell ring you got up and walked to your locker to put your books away and get out your books for the next class which was english. you start walking towards english until gustav runs right into you and you both fall. "you idiot how did you even do that" you say standing up while grabbing your books off the ground.

"watch where your going" gustav says back while laughing. "you were the one who ran into me" you say staring at him like he's dumb. "ok well what class do you have now" he says while trying to see your schedule. "quit being nosy and english" you say while pulling your schedule back.

"oh really i have english now to" he says. "oh great" you say in a sarcastic way. "i'll walk with you" he says while picking up his books that have been sitting on the floor. you both start walking to class and on your way you see bill and georg talking. "hold on i'll be right back" gustav says and walks towards georg and bill. you don't care and if you wait your gonna be late so you decide to just walk away.

as your walking you hear someone running up behinds you. you feel someone grab your hand so you turn around to see who grabbed your hand and it's bill. "y/n i wanted to know if you wanted to hangout after school since my mom and your mom are out shopping together" bill asks while playing with his hands and you can obviously see he's nervous.

you look behind him to see georg and gustav staring at you guys. "yea sure what time" you ask him. "around 6 if that's alright" he says. "yea that's ok i'll see you then" you say back smiling while your faces are bright red.

"i'll talk to you after class i don't wanna be late" you say while turning around. "alright see you liebe" he says while walking away. you continue walking realizing what he just called you.

you get to english sit down and do your work because for some reason gustav didn't show up to class. you guys were doing a test to see how much you knew since it's the beginning of the year. after that the bell rings and you grab your books and walk out. you go to your locker put your stuff away and head to lunch.

you look around the lunch room and see no one you know until you see georg sitting by himself. he sees you and waves you over to come sit with him. "hey y/n" he says while smiling. "hey georg where is everyone" you say looking around. "bill went home early because he wanted to get his house clean before you came over and tom went home cause bill forced him to help clean" georg says while looking dumb founded.

"oh alright then we need to catch up" you say while grabbing somthing out of your lunch. "yes we do" georg says while also grabbing out of your lunch for some reason.
you guys talk the rest of lunch and you go to your next class which no one you new was in. so it was just a boring class same with last period.

you walked home and went inside to get ready to go to bills.

——————————————————————————————
1.2k words

authors note~ give me some ideas and stuff please