chapter 1🤓

It was the first day of the second year (we be in high school) and our little Yanis decided to wear a cute but short skirt, he didn't see the meteo today, (it was very windy), but with all the confidence of the world Yanis stepped out of his crustydiscordkitten room, he looked both ways like an idiot, and remember that his dad went to go get the milk, "oh i forgot dad left, but don't worry Yanis-chan" he said to himself "he just went to go get the milk, he'll come back, one day". He let out a strong and long sigh then he ate his cereal with Orange juice (since he didn't have any milk), "oh my god, i'm such a Baka, i'm late for school" exclaimed while watching the clock, he immediately got up and ran out of the door with a bread piece in his quirky mouth, (bc he's a petite little cute boy🥺😝), "Willy-san will beat my ass if i'm not early to class" said while running down the street. He wasn't paying really attention to anything so when he turn the corner *Bam*, he bumped into a person, he fixed his skirt so the other person wouldn't see his panties, "A-ah i'm so sorry, "i'm such a little baka i'll be more careful next time" said Yanis with blushing cheeks, but when he looked up, he realized it was his bully top number 1!!!!! baldSkaterboy. "N-Nyaa i'm so sorry Sebastien-san i-i didn't mean to, i-i", Yanis looked away and said "i-i'll do whatever u want" said with cheeks as red as tomatos "as long as u can f-forgive me".
Sebastien kept staring at him dead in the eyes "tsk as u should bitch" said and when Yanis looked back at him, he saw Bastien had a large but sinister smile on his face, "what will he do to me?!"

*author n.3 spot*

so basically this is all wrote by Mar (author n.1) but I made it a little bit more accurate and I corrected a bit the grammar😝 but this shit is so gud bebiesss

1) but I made it a little bit more accurate and I corrected a bit the grammar😝 but this shit is so gud bebiesss

here there's Mar's art^ this is yanis guys he looks so uwu baka omg😍