→ dating history

( 전정국 + 이서연 )

𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄: September 2014 - September 2016𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: Industry buddies𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄: n/a

𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: Industry buddies
𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄: n/a

▬▬▬▬ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘: Though Jungkook and Seoyeon's relationship was secret, the pair was captured a couple of times together on dates by dispatch, though the rumor never took off for whatever reason -- fans too focused on BTS as a whole, and LUNA as a soloist to notice the romantic gestures Jungkook would publicly extend to the girl. The relationship ended on good terms and to this day they have no hard-feelings towards each other as two of the biggest names in Korea and worldwide.

( 박우진 + 이서연 )

𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄: August 2018 - November 2019𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: n/a𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄: n/a

𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: n/a
𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄: n/a

▬▬▬▬ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘: Seoyeon was newly an adult when Woojin was hired at SM Ent. being assigned as LUNA's YouTube show ' GOODNIGHT LOVE, LUNA's ' script writer. He took a liking to her, figuring out that she was vulnerable and easily influenced. He began getting her attention by sliding in comments about how pretty she is, and giving her small gifts that he said were actually from her team -- which when she'd thank them, they'd become awkward about. On Seoyeon's 21st birthday he asked her out, and they became a secret couple because of Woojin's contract condition. Though they hadn't even dated for a year, it was the beginning of LUNA's decline. At first, Woojin continued to be sweet and caring, but after a couple months he began to become emotionally abusive and manipulative to her, eventually escalating to physicality; the public never being wiser to it because it wasn't in visible locations. Due to the stress from her various trials and fear, LUNA found herself almost never fully sober, whether that be from alcohol (her second worst addiction, the first being tobacco) or other substances she'd get from him. She finally freed herself from his abuse, showing up at Matthew's doorstep bloody and intoxicated, obviously after fighting with Woojin over the dating rumor with Jaehyun.