𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙸𝚜 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘

He was a vigilante, as was she, but that isn't how their story started.

As a child, Sekani was always different. She wasn't very talkative, and she would lose it at almost anything, yet it was never anything more serious than common anger issues.

When she was 8 years old, she watched her mother get run over by a train as they were about to go to Jersey. Her mother had always been suicidal, but Sekani being born when she was 17 pushed her to her limits. She tried to fight off the negative thoughts but couldn't help but give in.

Sekani was never the same.

As she got older, she began to open up to people slightly, until she became overly kind, hoping to find someone to take her mother's place in her heart. Her affection was showed in strange ways, yet it forever remained. Meeting Miles somewhat helped with that, but it was still not enough.

He introduced her to a life of vigilantism and taught her how he knew; eventually, she turned on him. But we will get to that story soon enough.

Miles was only the opposite. Maybe that's why they clicked.

When Miles was a child, he was always kind and sweet, getting into small bits of trouble, but never anything serious. He'd seldom gotten mad at anyone.

But when his father died; when all he had left was his Uncle Aaron, everything changed. Miles became closed off, and secluded, he isolated himself from everyone except for Aaron and his mother, Rio.

He was nothing like Sekani, yet for some reason, he found himself attracted to her. That's probably why he distanced himself so far away from her.

Out of everyone he isolated himself from, she was the one he chose most to try and avoid. It wasn't even a literal moment of avoidance, he just chose not to bring up his feelings when they spoke.

They were best friends, even with their not being the same and everything like that. He knew he had feelings, and someday he would admit them, even if it was his downfall.

Even if it meant they would never speak again. Even if they took years apart, no matter what happened he vowed to stay with Sekani until he no longer could.

And this is just the intro.

A/n: The title is based on the song "And This Is Just the Intro" by Tory Lanez. I know some people may have seen that I once already started this book, but I began to hate the old version and the direction I was steering it into, that being said I decided to make a new version with a different start and ending.