Chapter 3

⭐︎✝︎Gruesome Greeting✝︎⭐︎

I loved Abby's screams. Her beautiful eyes I enjoyed pulling off her face. I loved ripping her heart out. Hearing her cry and yell was music to my ears. My smile just grew when I ripped her Hands off. She is so fragile. I never knew how good it would feel to torture an annoying brat after so long of her nuisance.

Just one down. More to go.

✧✯⭐︎✧✯⭐︎✧✯⭐︎✧✯⭐︎✧✯⭐︎✧✯⭐︎✧✯⭐︎✧✯⭐︎✧✯⭐︎

Mikes pov

One of our co-workers ran out and was shedding tears all over. They were shaking uncontrollably and their tears wet their clothes.

"I JUST SAW ABBY'S DEAD BODY IN THE RESTROOM!!"

She yelled in terror. Still shaking uncontrollably. Then she passed out. Jaxson grabbed them and carried them like a baby. Since we were all curious we decided to go check it out. It was just... Horrifying.

Abby's eyes... They were gone. Including her hands. Her heart was ripped out. The blood spread everywhere. From her heart being ripped out. blood gushed out like a sprinkler, staining the ceiling. But she was killed before she could get to the bathroom.

"Holy fuck..."

Martha exclaimed while looking at the body in pure horror. Sweat started pouring from her forehead. She was traumatized. But she paused. Her eyes began to form tears

"... HENRY"

she yelled and opened the door to the men's restroom. She just stood there. Completely shook. Then she was pulled in and the door immediately shut

"MARTHA!"

I yelled rushing towards the door trying to open it. But it wouldn't budge. I banged on the door. Trying to knock it down. I don't want her to end up the same as Abby. I couldn't allow this. I needed to get inside

Marthas POV

My thoughts went blank while I was pulled in. My final moments before my eyes were going to be ripped out. I couldn't even see who it was. It was dark inside. But I saw Yellow and Pink spiraling eyes. Staring at me. They lit up my view. But still, I couldn't see who it was.

But their voice. It taught me everything I needed.

"Martha.."

Henry called out to me. His voice is deep as usual. But demonic. Thoughts rushed through my head. His eyes made everything feel dizzy. I felt like I could pass out. I felt his hand lay on my cheek. His sharp teeth shown when he smiled. I felt trapped.

"Henry..?"

I questioned. Weakly. I still felt as light as a feather. He chuckled.

"That's me..."

He said in content. He observed me. I couldn't move. I couldn't do anything. All I heard was banging on the door and him. I prayed they would come in here.

"Henry. What happened to you??"

I said. Trying to buy some time. Please... Tell them they will get in...

"What do you think happened?"

He said like I was an idiot. I couldn't see that well in the dark. But I know he's not human.

Then something struck me.

"...you killed Abby... Didn't you?"

I questioned him. A sneer grew on his face. Flat out giving his answer.

"Who wouldn't?"

He replied. His sneer grew larger... His sharp teeth sent shivers down my spine. I can barely even face him. I felt my head just get lighter and lighter... I had to do something

"Im sorry"

That's all I had to say before I pushed him. He flew halfway across the room. I could hear him growl.
He was mad. I tried to get up but I felt paralyzed. I thought these would be my final moments... If they didn't get in.

But thankfully they broke down the door. That's when I heard screams, then being carried. Everything was a blur.