Chapter 1 - Pancakes

It was about 6am when you woke up. Akito was still sleeping besides you peacefully.

"I should get up..." you thought. "Maybe I'll make breakfast... Akito-kun has been really nice to me lately~"

You got out of bed, careful not to wake Akito. As he was sleeping, you didn't want to disturb him, he'd probably be really pissed.

You went downstairs to the kitchen of the Shinonome household. I'll make pancakes for Akito-kun. I need to find the ingredients. You looked through the shelves and pantry, searching for ingredients to make pancakes.

You came across a box labeled "Pancake Mix" on it. Next to it was a sticky-note labeled "DO NOT TOUCH THIS MEANS YOU ENA". You smiled to yourself. Typical Akito, always like this.

The pancakes were fairly easy to make, as you poured the batter and added water. You cracked an egg and added it to the mix. You mixed it with a spoon, watching the ingredients clump together. Looks good. You turned on the stove and got out a pan, and heated the oven. Until it started getting hot, you poured in the batter and waited, and flipped the pancakes. You did it until the batter ran out. The pancakes looked perfect. "Akito would love them" you thought.

You added the syrup and butter, and put some whipped cream at the edge of the plate. From upstairs, you could hear the rustling of Akito's bedsheets as he made his way downstairs.

"Yawn... Good morning, Y/N-chan." he mumbled. He looked really sleepy.

"Oh! Goodmorning, Akito-kun!!~" you said. "I made you some pancakes."

"Mm, thanks." He smiled faintly, and gave you a light kiss. You blushed at that.

"Okay, okay~ Eat up, the pancakes will get cold!" You said. The two of you sat down on the table and dug into your pancakes. Akito must have seemed full, because he didn't finish eating them all.

Just then, the doorbell rang. Akito got it. "Oh... Ena."

"Yeah." Ena said, sounding sleepy.

You walked into the doorway. "Oh, hey, Ena-san!" you greeted her.

She smiled, even though she sounded tired. "Hey, Y/N-san! How are you~"

"I'm good! What did you do last night?"

"Oh, I had a sleepover with Mizuki and the others." she said. "Is my brother okay?"

"O-Oh, yeah!! Don't worry, Akito-kun is fine!!~" You blushed a little bit, and glanced at Akito. He was glaring at Ena.

Ena laughed a little bit. "That's good!"

"Anyway, I made pancakes!! They're still some left, you can have them!!" You said.

THE END - PART 1

author's note: thank you so much if you read this whole thing!! <33

if you have any suggestions, please write them in the comments, i'll respond if i can ^^

love you bbg <3