Chapter 2 - Studying Together

"Hey, Akito-kun~" You said, entering the classroom. You took a seat right next to Akito, in the back row.

"Hey, Y/N-chan." he says, looking up from the paper on his desk. "Uh, what did you get on the test?"

"Oh! I got a 97~" you say, showing him your test paper. "You?"

He sighs, and shows you the paper which was sitting on his desk. "I got a 44." It was no surprise, since he never studied. Oh well..

As you sat in your seat, you felt bored. The teacher had not come to class yet, she was late.

"Ahh, this is boring..." you hear a few students complain.

Shiraishi An approached you and Akito. "Hey!! What are y'all doing?"

"Hey, An-chan!" you said.

"Ugh.. I'm bored..." A leaned against the table. "Hey, Akito."

"What?"

"What did you get on the test?"

Akito showed his failing grade.

"Hahaha~ okay~"

"I'm boredddd~" she complained, and sighed. Akito looked annoyed.

"Okay, okay, I'll go now..." An winked and went back to her seat.

"Ugh, I can't show this grade to my parents." Akito complained, once An was out of sight.

"It's okay, Akito-kun~"

"Damn it, I'm really failing math, Y/N-chan." he grumbled.

"It's okay, Akito-kun. I'll help you study."

"Hm?~"

"You can come over after school, and I'll help you." You smiled.

"Alright, if you insist..."

After math class ended, the class was dismissed. You walked home with Akito.

"What am I going to do, I don't want to fail class, but I don't want to study either... Fucking god."

You giggle. "Hehe, don't swear Akito-kun. There are children around."

"Shut up, Y/N-chan~" he says playfully.

-TIMESKIP-

Once Akito arrives at your house, the two of you go to your room and began to study.

"So, Akito-kun, what's the answer to number 5?"

"What?"

"I-I'm testing you!!-"

"Uh, Y/N.. I'll skip that one."

You sigh. "You really don't want to study do you?"

"No." he resumes looking on his phone for god knows what.

You snatch the phone from Akito. "Nope!!~ Stop looking at your phone, you have to study!!"

"Ugh... fine." Akito looks tired and annoyed of your shit.

"Okay, give me the textbook!!" You take the textbook from him. "Now, Akito-kun, explain this formula right here. How does it work?"

"You know what, I'm not doing this anymore. Y/N, on the exam, I'll just-"

"Akito-kun... you're not planning on cheating are you? You'll definitely get caught."

"Yeah, like I'm cheating on your mom."

Your face turns bright red. "Bro, shut up!!"

Akito smirks. "Yeah, and last night she told me, 'Ahh~ Akito, go har—'"

"Shut up."

"Relax, Y/N-chan~ I'm just teasing you." he smirked more.

A few hours later

You sighed. Akito was impossible. How were you going to teach him how to study?

"Okay, Akito-kun, why don't we start on page 37? The basics."

You noticed that Akito was probably getting sleepy. Even though it was about 6pm, his eyes looked like they were getting heavy.

"Are you sleepy, Akito-kun?~"

"No?" he said, but he yawned, betraying his words.

He laid his head on the table with a textbook as a pillow.

"It's okay, ahaha~"

"I want to sleep. I'm not studying." he said coldly.

"..." You looked at Akito. You already studied with him for a few hours already, and you thought he needed a rest.

He's already pretty stressed, isn't he?

"Come here, Akito-kun." He warily got off his seat. "It's okay, I know you're tired. You can rest, Akito-kun."

"Mm."

He laid his head on your lap and not soon later, he had fallen asleep there.

He looks really cute like this, you thought to yourself.

part 2 the end!!

author note - yeahh i got lazy if u could tell, barely any romance/fluff but there will be soon later on, i promise!! maybe a chapter where he comforts you lmao

the series is ongoing so i will try to add more chapters as soon as i can 🌚🌚🌚

akito 🔛🔝‼️

he's so silly 🥰

reqs in comments!! i will try to respond to them :D

thankyou so much for reading!! ily bbg <33