Fictional characters 

The emotional rollercoaster of grappling with an attachment to a fictional character is intricate. Despite the rational understanding that these characters are mere creations, the ache of their absence is undeniably real. Seeking comfort and attention, the mind conjures intricate scenarios, envisioning these characters engaged in affectionate and reassuring gestures. The struggle intensifies as these vivid imaginings transcend the waking world, infiltrating dreams and blurring the boundaries between fantasy and reality.

Touch starvation amplifies the yearning for connection, weaving a narrative where these fictional entities become the source of solace. Yet, the narrative takes a darker turn as insecurities about self-worth come to the forefront. The desire for emotional connection collides with a pervasive fear of unworthiness, creating a complex web of conflicting emotions.

In this intricate dance, the line between a longing for companionship and a resistance to love becomes increasingly blurred. The mind seeks refuge in the fictional realm, where the illusion of an embrace provides a temporary escape from the harsh realities of self-doubt. The struggle is not only against the unfulfilled fantasy but also against the relentless doubts about deserving genuine, real-world connections.

This emotional turmoil encapsulates a profound battle, not just with the fictional narrative but also with one's own insecurities. The pain lies not only in the inability to materialize the fantasy but also in the ongoing internal conflict—questioning whether one is worthy of love and if authentic connections are within reach.

-i just want to be loved and cherish
————————————————

Dealing with a fictional character hurts; it just hurts because you know they are not real. You crave comfort and attention, feeling so touch-starved that you envision them cuddled together, engaging in all sorts of cheesy couple things. Despite not wanting to fall in love, it becomes challenging as these imaginative scenarios transition from daydreams to frequent dreams, where they are with you.

Insecurity compounds the emotional struggle, leading to a belief that even in reality, you may be perceived as unattractive, making it hard to imagine someone choosing you. The pain intensifies as these insecurities create a barrier to feeling deserving of love. It's a poignant realization that the depth of insecurity can undermine the sense of self-worth and the possibility of being genuinely loved.

Poignant: evoke in a keen sense of sadness or regret

-why do i feel like this?

-396 words