Ra Thor (Super Adventure Rockman)

(I forgot that he existed. -w-")
-----

Ra Thor was created by Dr. Wily using the advanced technology that he discovered in the Temple of the Moon while working with the supercomputer Ra Moon. When Wily learns that Ra Moon has been using him all along in order to accomplish his mission of building a new army with which to take over the world, Wily rebels against his new partner and orders Ra Thor to destroy Ra Moon. However, Ra Moon has somehow managed to reprogram Ra Thor without Wily's knowledge, and the powerful robot rebels against Wily, attempting to kill him. Mega Man, however, intervenes and saves his archenemy's life.

According to Dr. Wily, Ra Thor is two times faster than Quick Man and three times tougher than both Wood Man and Hard Man, but Mega Man manages to defeat him using a combination of the acquired Robot Master Special Weapons that he has and the Proto Shield, specially the Spark Shock. After his defeat, Ra Moon says that Ra Thor was just another of Wily's imperfect machines and reveals that he secretly created his own robot, the New Yellow Devil.
-------

(Why do I want to add him in with the Stardroids? -w-")

(His design looks cool, though)
------

(His design looks cool, though)------