Announcement

Hello, Everyone! Above you can see a list. I made this to be more organize with my stories and my brain.

I had change the list a few time and this list might change again, but the reason why I want to show you is because I'll be doing it by month and I might not be able to do all in once.

That's okay though because it was just to be more organized with my schedule, stories, and my head.

I decided to wait until next year to start working on them and working on new stories.

I know it look weird and might not understand it, but to me it works. There might not be shows or movies that you might not watch, but please bare with me. You'll love it when it out😁 and if you're wondering if it reader insert. Yes, it will be and the character will be surprised. I just hope everyone enjoy reading it once it out.

As for right now, I want to edit, keep the story up to date, and update my stories. I will update ToffeexReader, I'm also editing Striker x Reader and trying to put it to up to date since Moxxie's dad showed up in the Helluva Boss episode.

I'm truly glad I made this list 😊 Now, i don't have to worry what book to do next or which book I should work on or what new story should I publish. It been hard and made my brain go nuts. I hope everyone can understand. I still do have my passion to work on my stories.

If anyone have any questions or concerns or any opinions....please let me know.

Thank you 😁