5

Mamta come back to shiva's room.

"Shiva beta yeh lo dawa aur dud pelo"

"Nahi chaiya mujhe yesab mujhe raavi ke pass jana hai samjhnai aaraha aafko"

"Par beta.. yese to mai aafko ishaal me jane nahi dungi"

Shiva take a deep breath and take the glass.

"Khalunga mai aaf jao"

"Thik hai"

Mamta left from there, Keeping the glass aside Shiva went toward the door but door was again locked. He banged the door in frustration and try to break it but didn't because of his week health condition.

Otherside the marriage preparation was going on.

Shruti open the door of shiva's room and come inside looking down shyly which shiva didn't notice as he was busy thinking about his chipkali and her condition.

"Ji"

Shiva look at her

"Wo aafne shaadi ke liya ha bolna ke liya sukriya ji"

"Shaadi kiski shaddi kyasi shaddi" he asked confused

"Aafki aur meri ji"

"Kya tumhara dimaga thik hai kya bolrahi ho"

"Are Shruti beta tu aha kya karrahi hai chal bahar ja aafna kaam katam kar" Mamta said entering room and Shruti leave the room.

"Yasab kya chalraha hai shaadi kiski shaadi"

Mamta glance at the glass and

"Wo Shruthi ki shaadi hai aafne avi tak dawaiya nahi li yeh lelo pehle"

Shiva look at her suspiciously and take the glass and medicine. He cheek medicine but didn't find anything wrong. He went near the window and cleverly powered milk on flower pot and hid medicines.

"Ho gaya aab mai jao"

"Ha ha thodi der me chale jana" she replied happily and went outside

"Has aab dawai ka asar suru hoga aur uske baad mai aafni bacchi ki shaddi inse karwa dungi"

Shiva listened that and mentally cursed her but composed his anger. Again try to open the door but was closed.

After sometime a man come inside his room and he act like unconscious. He take him outside the room. Taking the opportunity shiva run away from there.

He asked for someone's phone and tried to call his family like in pandya store but instead of gautam he tried to call raavi but her number was unavailable.

"Yeh chipkali ka phone keu nahi lagraha... Kaha hai tu raavi thik to hai na"

He then tried to call gautam but his phone goes unanswered. That man take the phone return from shiva as he was getting late.

"Yahasai somnath janewali bus kaha milegi"

"Bus to kabka gai aab to kal jayegi shuva 9 baje aur somnath to kya shaam ke 5 baje ke baad to yahase koi bus kahinahi jati nahi aati hai"

Shiva get tensed listening him but thought to walk and take a lift if get any vehicle. For his good luck he get a lift and went to somnath.

.
.
.
.

He reach pandya niwas and went inside. The hall area was empty there wasn't any single person in pandya's hall. Shiva directly went to his room searching for his chipkali.

"Raavi" he enter inside taking her name only to get disappointed seen the empty room.

He comes outside just then pandya's enter inside and get shocked seen shiva who was standing near well.