The beginning of everything

"What did you just say...?"

The emperor of Obelia Empire Claude de Elgar Obelia was shaking with anger

"Y-your highness.. T-the Empress has passed away due to not being able to handle the imperial mana of the child-"

Before the doctor could finish talking he coughed up blood and fell to the ground. It was obvious that the emperor just had killed him. He was unapproachable now just slaughtering anyone that came in front of him in the grief of his beloved.

On the other hand Lily aka Lillian York was holding the newborn princess in her hands while the concubines helped her hide due to their loyalty towards the bright unofficial Empress. Everyone knew the Emperor had lost his head. Allowing them to think the princess was sure to die so they would do anything to protect her. Causing all of the concubines to loose their life in hands of the Emperor. In the huge Concubines Palace only head maid Lillian York survived with the newborn princess in her hands as the emperor left the bloody palace with his army. Felix the trusted right hand man only could look back at the person he loved sitting there with the child in sorrowful eyes. What could he do other than cooling the emperor with his all might? After all he was bound to follow the order of the emperor due to his loyalty.

"It has been 18 years since that day.... And what any of them didn't know was one of the concubines had ran away before the emperor reached the concubines palace.. That concubine was saved by the Empress so to repay the debt she ran away from the Imperial palace to her family... Allowing me.. the Anastasia de Elgar Obelia to survive"

Anastasia paused as she turned  with her shiny jeweled imperial blue eyes to Lucas who was on his way to burn down Obelian empire because his beloved the princess that was saved previously had been executed a few days ago. If this strange girl resembling Princess Athanasia de Elgar Obelia had not come in front of him he would have burned the empire already.

"So.. Athanasia had a little sister who was hidden away right after the birth? Which is you?"

"Yes that would be me.. The family of that concubine wanted to protect my elder sister too but they couldn't because the emperor would find out my savior and I was alive. "

"Then.. why are you here? After 18 years?! To stop me from burning this useless world down?!"

Lucas gritted his teeth ready to destroy any obstacles in his way of revenge.

"The relief of Soul"

Anastasia said calmly causing Lucas to stop and widen his eyes.

The relief of Soul was an ability given by the Goddess of light to the first Emperor of the Obelia . It was given when the emperor lost his one only empress in early life. Seeing him grieving caused the goddess to pity him as he was a kind emperor making the people in his empire happy without any pain. So she blessed him with "The Relief of soul" an ability to see the person you lost unjustly and grief for only once for a time to free you from the pain and sadness as you see that person happy in after life. The emperor was happy to be able to see his beloved so he pledged his loyalty to the goodness which is why the imperial family have the bright blue jeweled eyes. But with time "The relief of Soul " was faded away so not a lot of people know about this ability.

"What are you trying to get at?! What's with the mention of this ancient ability?!"

Lucas had learned about this ability from his master who lived longer than him allowing him to know about this ability.

Lucas had grabbed the collar of the girl in front of him.

"Lucas..."

A voice called out for Lucas as he gasped and his eyes widened. A soul was standing behind him. The soul of Athanasia.