𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Ever since she'd been tricked by Ra, Sekhmet felt as though her creation was meaningless, as if she had something missing from her eternal life that she was desperate to have back. She had long thought of it to be because of her utter humiliation on not controlling her temper better, making it so that others disliked her, but she had grown to ignore it over time.

She had once been Ra's weapon, made only for his satisfaction. But like other gods from other beliefs, she had also grown tired of it. Tired of being talked of behind her back by other gods, tired of her other personality being the favourite. Just so tired of it all.

She wanted it to stop, just as her father had wanted her to stop, believing that his choice in creating her was a mistake when all she wanted to do was follow his orders and not disappoint. 

But disappoint she did, and now she was stuck. Stuck in this god awful mindscape of hers, with only a circular mirror to see into the other world where her other personality pranced about, making others fall in love hopelessly just for her entertainment.

However, one thing that her other personality didn't remember was that with nothing to do, gods won't lose their powers, but rather store more of it into them. And with every couple that she spread love with, with every kind remark that she made others say, the more powerful Sekhmet got with it.

And one day, she finally had enough to shatter her mirror, letting fifty percent of her soul out into the mortal planes, into realm nine hundred, ninety nine thousand, nine hundred, and ninety nine, letting her half wreak havoc on the world.

Despite that, Sekhmet hadn't expected that instead of becoming a villain and overwhelming the world with chaos and revenge- her counterpart decided to become a hero.

A hero who acted exactly like a villain in front of her enemies.

A hero who no one argued with.

A hero with no fucking boundaries.