53

She slowly opened her eyes and squinted them to look at the room better just like the time she woke up from her coma back then. She was again in the same place, nothing happened before was a dream, now she was sure.

The only differences were she was in a different room, wasn't in her room of the mansion. Also, she had an IV in her arm. —"Where in the hell am I? This isn't a hospital, this is the mansion!." She thought then noticed a presence finally.

—"Jay??" She softly said with a shock. He was now in a doctor's outfit. —"In no way you studied medicine did you?" She asked still in shock.

—"It looks good on you though, it fit perfectly on you." She then added suddenly, causing him to blush with shyly. —"Thank you." He said quickly, then covering his face with his arm, showing his cute dimple.

—"I'm glad you woke up." He said then, —"You've been unconscious for some hours." Just then she noticed his bloodshot red eyes and his puffy face. —"Did he cry for me?" She thought feeling bad for him, feeling bad for making him worried to the point that he even cried.

—"And if we come to your question, I'm the doctor of the team." He gave out a soft chuckle, not noticing her gaze upon him, which was quite intense.

—"I'm sorry, Jay." She said with a soft and sad tone, catching him off guard and causing him to get confused. —"For what?" He asked slowly.

-"For making you worried, and causing you to cry because of that." - Crystal

-"It is fine, what matters is that you are fine and alright now, Crystal. Nothing else really matters." Crystal somehow took the IV off, not caring about whether it was emptied or not and jumped to his neck to give him the biggest and the tightest hug. -"Thank you, Jay. Thank you for everything you've done to me and will do to me, thank you for trusting me, I really appreciate." She then secretly smiled into his neck.

-"Thank you for trusting me too, Crystal and accepting me." He patted on her back then rubbing it.