54

—"Its been quite a while since you both last talked, why don't we going on a trip to chill and relax a bit? Maybe even something magical happens and you both get back to each other also." - Sunoo

His tone was cheerful and he smiled softly after he finished talking. He was such a n optimistic sunshine; the source of brightness, happiness and joy of the group.

—"Why don't we go to Paris? The city of lovers maybe Paris will fix them." Ni-ki suggested with a smirk. —"Actually I wanna go to either Jeju or U.S. I miss my hometown." She said with a sad pout, remembering how much fun she had when she was still back in the states.

—"U.S?? You are from U.S???" - Jake asked surprised. —"Yes, we had to move here though, it would be lying if I said I didn't miss the states..."

—"Can't really remember when was the last time I went to my hometown..." Her expression turned to an even sadder one. —"What's your hometown, Crystal?" Jay asked curiously and excitedly after which her answer made him even more excited. —"Seattle."

—"Hometown twins I see in here~" Ni-ki's tone was playful which made the both of them shy and blush with embarrassment. —"When should we go? Should we go together?" Jay then asked, looking at an excited Crystal. —"Whenever it is possible! Yes, let's do that!" She replied cheerfully, making him chuckle.

—"Cute." He mumbled to himself, quietly or he thought so, then noticed the blush on Crystal's face which was even more intensified after hearing him.

He was saying it quietly but there was something he didn't know and it was that Crystal had quite sensitive ears enabling her to hear even the lowest or the farthest sounds or voices.

—"Did you hear what I said?" He whispered into her ear, secretly. —"Yes, kinda, I have quite sensitive ears. Don't worry about it tho, you are also cute." She replied with a chuckle. Then, this time it was Jay's turn to turn extremely red.