End: Let this be Forever🔞

Upon leaving from the office, Luca quickly gets his car and drives all the way to the nearest coffee shop he can find. He exhales slowly and notices the tiny smoke coming out from his mouth and nose, it's probably gonna rain soon. He finds a nice coffee shop and looks for a parking space. Just as he is three meters away from his car, the heavy rain pours rapidly. Luca is about to run quickly towards the shop but he stops halfway. His feet got nailed on the ground. Right across the street, inside the coffee shop, he saw his father smiling so genuinely while looking at the face of beautiful yet unfamiliar woman. She is a real beauty next to Luca's father. Any stranger that passes by will definitely say the two look good together as a couple. The woman looks gentle and sweet. She wears that charming smile, flawless and elegant gestures. She is an ideal woman. She could be a good wife. Sadly, that woman is not Luca's mother. The young man can't help himself but to get hurt. He just remains standing there while looking at the scenario as if he is watching a typical romance drama.

The guy scoffs bitterly and fingercombs his hair under the pouring rain. He looks up and let the rain touches his nose. He chuckles, "Bullshit, Luca, you're no longer a kid. Stop being dramatic. You don't need your parents"

He goes back to his car, soaking wet as he rests his head against the chair. No matter how many times he convinces himself that the ideal family he wished for when he was a kid will never come true, Luca still can't accept it.

"When can I experience real happiness?" He sighs and drives all the way to god knows where he is heading. He tells himself, "Just go as far as you can away from that place. Let the old man be happy and free. Stop forcing yourself into a fake family, Luca"

He keeps moving forward and realizes he arrived to the place where he'd always gone whenever he felt like he wanted to curse the world for being unfair to him. He saw Shu's house but the entire place is empty. The house next to it looks very lively. Luca sneers and bumps his forehead against the horn, "Stupid. Of course he's at Mysta's house"

.
.
.

At Vox's residence, the good guy is sipping a warm cup of tea when someone suddenly rings the bell. As a considerate person, when Vox knows that it is raining outside, he quickly opens his entrance door so the visitor can come in directly. His residence is a hidden place so only few people know the location. Even Mysta doesn't know where he lives. So when someone rang the bell, he already had a person in mind.

Upon opening the door, Vox sees Luca. The blonde guy is entirely soaked from the rain and he's freezing. Vox's heart throbs upon seeing the sight and quickly pulls Luca inside. His heart panics but he managed to find a clean and thick towel which he immediately wraps around Luca's trembling shoulders, "Damn, why are you like this?! You might get sick! Stop making me worr-"

The two of them freeze. Luca doesn't know how to react while Vox's face turns beet red.

"What are you saying-"

"Fine! I like you. You got a problem with that?! Damnit! I've been holding myself not to say it because you might find it weird and you'll start avoiding me. I was trying to take it smoothly and make you fall for me slowly..."

Luca is so flustered that he feels like he is having a fever. His entire face is flushed red and his words got alienated.

His mind is clouded with questions but he can only utter, "I'm feeling cold"

Seeing Luca letting his guard down while trembling like a lost little puppy, Vox can only shrug his shoulders awkwardly and pulls the guy into a warm embrace. Luca has never been hugged before and it feels strange yet soothing being hugged by Vox. Vox's broad shoulders and long arms cover Luca's entire freezing body. Vox buries his face on the crook of Luca's neck and smiles painfully, "Please let's stay like this for a while"

Luca didn't protest, "m'kay"

~}•}{•{~

At Mysta's house

"Oh my gosh!" Shu cries. He has been begging the younger to stop molesting his hole but Mysta never listens. Shu can no longer understand what is happening with him. His face is red as tomato and his lips is swollen from the endless kiss Mysta has been giving to him.

"You...animal, I'll... Ah.. get my revenge...ugh slow down...Mysta pleaasee~" Shu heaves desperately. He can not believe the younger can move harder and deeper than his usual phase.

Mysta looks like he is a wild animal in heat. He tries to sooth Shu's struggling face by planting soft pecks on the older's cheeks and neck, "It's super slippery, yet so tight. I can't stop thrusting inside you, Shuey Shu~♥"

Hearing this, blood rushes through Shu's neck up to his face. He shuts his eyes close, "Stop seducing me"

"Can I go faster and harder?" Mysta asks with a look that can melt the older's heart. Shu knows he is just acting cute and making puppy eyes so he will let him do what he wants. Shu shouts in his mind: Don't let this cunning fox get you! Don't get fooled by that puppy face, he's a predator! Once you let him do what he wants, you'll get wrecked! Please consider that you still have a huge project to attend the following day! You won't be able to move your lower body for a week if you'll get fooled by this monster!

"Please?~" Mysta bites his bottom lip as if he will cry very soon if Shu won't give what he wants. Seeing this pitiful face, how can Shu ever resist him?

"Oh gosh, what should I do with you?" Shu cups Mysta's sulking face.

"You don't want me to?" Mysta makes his face look more pitiful.

Shu shouts in his mind, "Stop acting so cute!"

When Mysta made sure that Shu's reaction is interpreting defeat, he secretly smirks.

"Shuey~♥"

"Yea?" Shu's voice is tender as ever.

"I really like you" The younger smiles and kisses Shu's tip of the nose. Shu's heart melts, this guy, gosh!

"Shuey~♥, I'll do it harder now, please wrap your arms around my neck. You can bite me if you want but I won't stop even if you tell me" Mysta sneers.

"Stop talking already, gosh you're scaring me---?!!!"

The next thing happened, Shu's hips and stomach is twitching here and there. Mysta is hitting those good spots which makes the older drools and pants heavily. It is as if his insides is being disarranged. His stomach feels so full and hot.

He begs Mysta to stop and then spank the younger's chest. Later on, he will cry and ask for more and cling unto Mysta like a baby. They did it a couple of times until they fell asleep in each other's sweaty and sticky arms.

When morning came, Mysta's heart melts upon seeing Shu's peaceful and sleeping face. He stares at his lover's image and smiles genuinely. He feels like he is the happiest man on earth. He is enjoying the beautiful view as the sunrays hit Shu's tender face.

Shu's brows crooks and he feels his entire body going numb. His voice cracks as he moans while feeling his waist dislocated for some reason. When he saw Mysta's smiling face, Shu's aura turns darker, "You frick, why don't you just kill me?"

Mysta chuckles and snuggles his face unto Shu's bare chest covered with bite marks, "I love you too, babe. Good morning~"

Even if his entire body feels like hell, Shu can feel the warmth in his chest, not because of the gentle touch of the sunrays but because of the poor puppy nuzzling and demanding for his affection. He softly runs his fingers against Mysta's shiny locks and hugs the younger's head. He embraces Mysta's neck and kisses the top of his head, "I love you, too."

They cuddle a little longer and decide to take a shower later on because they both feel sticky. Of course, Mysta is not allowed to join Shu in the shower or else he'll get broken ribs this time.

The end.

μην με ξεχάσεις