Dare & cursed Fix change things

Wednesday ( the last day of school and summer vacation Started)

Third P.O.V.

Rayla was in math class waiting for the bell to ring and summer vacation would start. She was super excited to go camping her family. She is going to a be a junior in high school next year. her boyfriend is Noah. And her best friend is Eve.

Rayla P.O.V.

When I walked out of class, I pushed my way through to tell my boyfriend that I won't be seeing him snice I am going camping with my family and will be gone a month. When I got closer to his locker I saw him making out my best friend. I couldn't believe she would do that. I got out the school building and into my car. After I cried in my car. After I had finished crying I texted them to have a great summer and I won't see them in a month.

Two weeks later.... In the woods... ( still in Rayla's P.O.V.) In their RV Car

When we were In the camp site, I need to use the bathroom, I was banging on the door when my sister said " What?" in piss off voice.

I groaned. I walked out of the RV and went into the woods to pee. When I was done peeing in the bushes I was walking back when I heard a gun shot. I turned around and saw a guy with a bullet wound fall to the ground. Just as I took a step, a guy with blue spike hair was Infront of in a flash. He took out a gun and I froze and started thinking i am going to die.

Third P.O.V.

The guy with blue spike hair said " snice you are a witness I'll kill you first. Then finish him."

Riker was about to closed her eyes

Bang.

Rayla open her eyes and was shocked because she saw the guy who was a bout to shoot her turned into dust Infront of her eyes. The guy with sandy brown hair with a bullet wound walking towards her. Riker walked backwards slowly thinking he's about to kill her. When she trip backwards, he picked up something in the ashes. She got up and was about to say something when he screamed in pain and fell. Ray's instinct took over. She rushed to him and put pressure on the wound and bout to take out her phone to call an ambulance when he stopped her. He put a ring a on her finger and

said " Dream dimension."

After Ray got zapped from the ring she fell asleep.