Hangover

Riker was in the school's parking lot pissed.  Just as she was about to call  Kay.  When  she  felt someone's hand on her should, her instinct took over.   Riker  turned around and was about to punch the guy but stop.

Riker. P.O.V.  ( Previously ) I froze because I know those voices. I couldn't believe my boyfriend and my best friend were getting a little busy. I walked back inside pissed.

Now - When I got to the table inside the gym. I sat down and   took out my phone.  I was about to text him  lets break up. But then i started  thinking he would want answers.  I sigh and then text  him that I'm not feeling well.  after the text message was sent. I used the other exit  to the parking lot.

Third P.O.V.When Noah was about to call Riker when my door bell rang.Jenn walked in snice I live by myself and said " "I feel guilty." while sitting on the couch.Just as she was abut to say something. I found her sweet spot and kissed her.

two hours later...

After Noah pulled out from Jenn he said " do you feel guilty now."faving her snice they were in bed.
Jen said " you just had to ruin the mood."  while getting out from the blanket.  He was bout to says something when  His phone rang.

That's not my name - The Ting Tings

After Noah hung up the phone, He quickly got dressed. Jenn said " you going to funck ( take out the letter n ) another girl.
Noah said " No, Riker has something important to tell me."
do you think she found out."" I don't think so. She got back last week."
When we were both dressed Jenn said " bye."Before I could say something she just left. I then sprayed some cologne and went to meet up with Riker.

Noah's POV When I was about to call Riker when my door bell rang.Jenn walked in snice I live by myself and said " "I feel guilty." while sitting on the couch.Just as she was abut to say something. I found her sweet spot and kissed her.

Two hours later..After we had xes, I laid next to her and said " do you feel guilty now."Jen said " you just had to ruin the mood.Just Jen was about to say something. His phone rang.

That's not my name - The Ting Tings

After I hung up the phone, I quickly got dressed. Jenn said " you going to funck ( take out the letter n ) another girl.Noah said " No, Riker has something important to tell me."" do you think she found out."
"I don't think so. She got back last week."
When we were both dressed Jenn said " bye."Before I could say something she just left. I then sprayed some cologne and went to meet up with Riker.

Noah's POV
When I got in Java's I found her stirring her coffee lost in though. I sat down Infront of her and said "sorry. I'm late. There was traffic."
She looked up and said "its fine. There is something I have to she cleared her throat and thensaid "Lets break up."my eyes went wide." why? What did I do."I started to think and then it hit me she might have caught me cheating . Just as I was about to apologize to her but she stood up and said " I don't love you anymore."Before I could say something, I left. When I got out Java's I notice that she didn't look back. I had a feeling that she was force to break up or maybe she is being black mailed.