12. Date

We made our way to the parking lot

We made our way to the parking lot . I was going for my first date ever. Not once did I go to a date with my ex husband. That man never even made any damn effort for me. not once except when we did go out for once and that day my life turned upside down.

Here I am after 4 years with a man who comes everyday to my house to pick me up. who treats my daughter like an absolute princess. I was taken out of my thought when I heard a sudden sound of a car opening. that is when I noticed that Abhiraj had opened the door like every single day. I smiled and moved my eyes from his faces to the seat. Flowers were kept . White flowers my favourite. I picked it up and kept them close to my chest and took a quick sniff. oh god I love this smell.

"thank you Abhiraj" I said with my smile

"you don't need to thank me, you deserve it" I blushed.

He says a sentence and makes me blush how is that even possible? I quickly got in the car and waited for him to come to drive. he signalled his guards to follow him as he is the king of Rajasthan. Thankfully he never asked me to keep a bodyguard inside the school yet . he started driving and involuntarily my staring session too began.

Then it struck me that I forgot to inform taiji about the plan. My eyes widened in fear on thinking about the consequences that I might face. I quickly opened my bag and juggled inside to find my phone.I finally found it and was trying to open it. What is wrong with my phone I have typed the password like a thirty times that's when a firm hand came up on mine to only notice that Abhiraj was the one who kept it . I glanced at him and saw him looking straight at me

"Relax Noor, breathe" I relaxed on hearing Noor itself. it warms my heart. I did as he told and then only Is when I realised that I was on the verge of having a fucking panic attack.

"what is wrong?"

"I.. I forgot to inform Tauji or taiji" I said stammering a bit and I saw him scrunch his eyebrows in confusion

"relax Noor I already informed him"

"okay thank you" Thank god he had informed them or else I would have been in deep shit today.

I looked up and realised how he has pulled over . I felt bad now on almost showing him my vulnerable side and causing him some trouble .

"I am sorry for the inconvenience"

"Noor nothing is an inconvenience when it comes to you. you could make me go on the same route for the fifth time just because you want to click a particular picture and I would go on it for the fifth time without any hesitation"

right now at this particular moment i understood the meaning of my heart skipped a beat. This man who is my fiance has the power to say absolutely anything and make me feel like i am the most precious person.

I smiled and diverted my eyes from him or else all the blush that i had put on in the morning might have gone invisible but the heat on my cheeks will make them visible.

He started driving again and after a few minutes we reached a hotel. A guard was about to open my car seat when abhiraj signalled him to refrain from opening it. I smiled and he quickly unbuckled his seatbelt and jogged to open my side of the door.

Soon we made our way inside with like twenty guards behind us . I felt a warm but rough hand join mine and i knew the owner. I looked at him while he was looking straight at the restaurant.an Indian restaurant to be specific. I love indian food. Dont get me wrong i love a good pizza and pasta too but the indian food full of spices has a different kick all together. It provides me comfort like the rough hand does. 

We entered the restaurant when I realised that coincidentally the entire restaurant was empty except the servers. No other guest was seated in one of the top well known restaurants in India. Abhiraj  pulled the seat and I sat down and only after that he sat down.

"why is the entire restaurant empty today?"

Abhiraj chuckled and replied

"because the to be queen and king are out for a date "

When he said this I realised the depth of our marriage and how I had completely forgotten that abhiraj is the King of Rajasthan so marrying him would make me the queen. How could I not realise this before. I nodded and that's when a waiter arrived asking for our order.

"are you a vegetarian Noor?"

I shook my head and then proceeded to look at the menu and decided to have my comfort food

"can I have one butter chicken with naan?"

I thought I was the only one saying it but in reality there were two voices heard. abhiraj had muttered the same thing .

"so like 2 butter chicken and 2 naan's?

"maybe we can share if you don't mind"  There would be no way I would be able to complete a entire chicken on my own so I decided to ask abhiraj.

" sure Noor"

the waiter noted down our orders and soon went .

"So...Abhiraj I want to actually ask you if I can work after marriage"

"Noor it's your life, you can do whatever you want to. I am your fiancé so I can just advise you but never take decisions for you. Before and after marriage you, yourself will have the right to decide if you want to work or not but always remember that nor do I or anyone in my family would be against it. I will always stand by every decision you take "

I nodded but in reality I was internally screaming and dying from what he had just said.

"Noor I just want you to ask you if you are free in the morning when Aadhya talks to me "

"yes I am why what happened ?"

"Noor I would love to hear your sweet voice also and engage in conversations with you "

"okay Raj"

Where the hell did that Raj come from. I looked anywhere but towards him for straight 2 minutes but when I did I was welcomed by two dimples on his cheeks and his eyes shining.