𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐬 || 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐈 was a witch, a good one at that I might add. But I don't matter, not right now. You'll soon enough find out who I am and probably love or either hate me for it.

My sixth year in Hogwarts had just begun and I felt more nervous with every minute that passed as my ass sat in the slytherin common room. Yeah you probably guessed it, im a slytherin, uhhh surprise???

To say I was a disappointment was indeed correct but more to that later. The beginning of every school year here had been horrible, anxiety and stress were ruining my first days.

Passing the test used to be the highest priority when my dad was still alive but now he's rotting somewhere under the ground or whatever. We never got that much along anyway so seeing him die in front of me didn't trigger anything in the slightest (it did but I don't wanna talk about it)

Now you here might be thinking what the hell is wrong with me but the real thing is what isn't?

This year was my penultimate and I was going to enjoy it with my friends as long as it lasts.

I was ripped out of my thoughts when some fifth grader girls entered the room and began talking about a new guy joining us this year and from how intense they were giggling i could basically feel how hot he was without even seeing him.

Little bitches I thought to myself as i stood up and walked to my dorm room I shared with Pansy, Astoria and Daphne, to my surprise they weren't here.

Pansy was probably rizzing some guy, Astoria was with Draco (my cuties and probably the least toxic couple ever) and Daphne was probably smoking weed hiding from filch who would probably hang her.

Daphne and Filch had beef ever since first grade, only god knows why.

As I was being alone I pulled out the map of the marauder's from under my bed, i stole it from a certain mister potter when he wasn't looking.

I opened it and watched who was around my dorm or close to overhear.

Since no one was close I pulled out a box full of dark objects one of them being a diadem with a crow and beautiful blue stones.

I found it in the room of requirements, god knows who'd hide something this valuable and full of black magic there.

Still it was gorgeous so I kept it with me.

I took the container with salt and poured in onto the floor in a pentagram, to finish it of i added some details with white chalk.

Black candles were put on every corner of the star and I let them flame up with a hand swing, how much I loved wand less magic.

I sat into the middle and began whispering before I grabbed the pendant which hung around my neck.

I was failing on what I have been trying to achieve for years now, necromancy. I wanted to control the dead and living, now this might sound bizarre but I knew I could.

This was only to stop mister noseless.

I needed my revenge and he sure as hell wouldn't stop me. For my age I was gifted (not my own words.)

My father saw me as a disappointment but my powers kept him sticking to my side. The whispers which had left my mouth hadn't done anything in the slightest not even a motion was here in the room but I definitely did shiver.

I opened one of my eyes and looked around seeing nothing had changed. My chapped lips let out a huff as I stood up from my seat straightening out the black skirt.

Before I could clean up my small ritual (which had failed) my brunette best friend pansy stomped into the room ripping the door open.

Immediately I waved my hand and the map and the necklace disappeared into nothingness, hiding under a clocking spell.

"S, what's taking so long? The ceremony is starting and I heard a new cute guy is joining us this year, chop chop!"

________________________________

𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐞𝐬💋

𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐒 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭.

• 𝐓𝐖: 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜, 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬, 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭, 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝐩𝐭𝐬𝐝, 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬, 𝐞𝐝, 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭, 𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞!

𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮! 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭!

𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐫.

𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐥!

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞, 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭, 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨 𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐧𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐫.

𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰

𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 💋

-𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐞