𝟐. 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

||𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐯||

𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 was a wordless mess as she ran down the halls and saw no one other than Mattheo beating up Harry. The crowd was shocked but they all could've seen it coming.

Theodore and Draco stormed towards the fight as it got out of hand, calling it a fight would be fucking incorrect.

The Slytherin boys grabbed mattheo under the armpit and pulled him up with a huff as he fought against his friends.

His blood covered face found mine as he immediately recognised me, he spat onto the almost unconscious boy while holding eye contact before he got pulled away.

Blaise now appeared next to them and shoved the first people of the large crowd away as Draco and Theo dragged Mattheo through it.

When a ravenclaw girl shot him a look he rolled his eyes not caring. "Your a monster just like your fat-"

she was silented.

By no one other than Scarlett who held her black wand against her neck firmly. "Watch your mouth, whore."

Her and Cho Chang had been having problems with each other ever since second year, it all just got worse in the forth and fifth when she decided to play harry.

The gasps in the crowd were immense as the jones witch shoved the ravenclaw into her people with ease.

Cho was speechless as Scarlett never went touchy and pushed people around. She'd hurt them yes, but preferably with words than hits.

"Open your mouth again and thats the last thing you will do." she threatened before looking into Harrys direction seeing his classmates standing next to him trying to catch a look at his bruised face.

Ron surprisingly managed to keep the lot away from his face with the help of fred and george.

Then the loud voice of dumbledoor ripped through the court yard, a shiver ran down everyones spine as they fled.

Scarlett was frozen in her place and Astoria and Pansy tried to rip her away to not stand out. The students began leaving through the side hall ways surrounding their court yard.

As soon as the slytherin boys noticed dumbledore appearing they ripped mattheo away and left with the other students to not get caught with their new students face covered in blood.

What a shocker that snape waited for them down the hall and pushed them into an empty hall way.

Scarlett just stood there while the yard was almost cleared, the brunette woman took a hold of their friend and dragged her away just for snape to take a grab of them too.

________________________________

"Riddle, do tell me why is there blood on you?" his narrowed eyes glared at Mattheo who was just as tall as him.

"I don't know professor." the curly haired brunette slytherin shrugged uninterested putting his bruised fists into his school uniform pants pockets.

The entire group except for enzo daphne and blaise watcher the confrontation. "And who beat Potter up?" Snape spat the family name out as he raised his voice slightly wanting an answer.

The black haired professor took an intimidating step towards the heir of slytherin who didn't even flinch in the slightest bit seeing how close his teacher was.

"I don't know and i don't care professor." Mattheo once again responded not having the need to hide the cool tone in his voice and the annoyance.

As Snape noticed that he didn't have a effect on Mattheo with his words or intimidating behaviour he turned to the Slytherins narrowing his eyes at them.