𝟏. 𝐢𝐧 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐧

||𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯||

𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐘 entered the great hall, late but we were here at least. The first and last day everyone had to appear to the meals which was normal but it was fuller than usual and more girls were whispering around which made me look around in confusion.

We tried to look for our friend group as we approached our slytherin table in our school robes. "Let's hope our idiots spot us and we spot them." pansy snorted which made me chuckle as we heard Theodore calling us over.

"Ayo, pans, scary larry!"

I grinned ear to ear before dragging Pansy with me who mentally prepared herself for the new greasy assed kids who wanted to go home to mommy and daddy.

To annoy my boy best friend I grabbed a piece of his cheek and began fondling it, squeezing it while mocking him.

"Awww dorrie you are such a cutie aren't you? Yes of course you are!"

Lorenzo chocked on his tea which made Blaise smack the back of his head several times while Draco began to giggle while noddles fell out of his mouth.

Astoria literally appeared out of nowhere and grinned before motioning Blaise to move over so she could sit next to her lover.

„Where's Daph?" Pansy asked the entire group and I couldn't help but notice the way Blaise looked up at her mention.

Awww.

I planted myself between lorenzo and Theodore and took a cherry from the large table.

(𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐭)

(𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐭)

We heard the screams of some new comers and Astoria turned around immediately, the small kids caught her eyes and she shook Draco for attention.

He once again spilled his soup as he turned towards her with his mouth full. "Drayyy, look how adorable they are! I want one!" She whined as his eyes widened at her request.

"God No"

He turned back to his meal and ate a lot faster. I laughed when I saw his face. "Chill your balls Malfoy, Dumbledores speech hasn't even started." Theodore exclaimed while lighting a cigarette and taking a long drag because he sure as hell was gonna need it to survive.

"Chill your balls in both ways." I added fuel to the fire as Draco now glared at both of us while I snorted and took another cherry.

Enzo coughed out a laugh which he tried to hide and Pansy placed her hand over her lips to stop herself from laughing.