★𝑯𝒊𝒎★

It's was a Monday. The worst day and me and Zatana (me author)were heading first period, I had science with her and I had brought my big brothers airpods with me to school and had my phone this time. We got to class in young building and we sat next to each other like always. I gave her one of them and got my phone and put it under the table and got some music on, lucky the teacher never sees us do it. We got our ipads out and got to onenote and chrome,Zatana got on scratch for fnaf like always and I got on YouTube for some stuff and put both onenote and chrome on screen at once,we did the work and stuff.

★𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒚 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔★

It's was lunch now and we skiped the lunch line like always with Hafiza, our year 7 best friend and with Maria, she was in the same year as us(year 8).We got our fizzy drinks and snacks and go out to the field, Hafiza and Zatana were fighting like 5 year old kids(𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆💀-) I was separating them... Then I saw. ...'𝑯𝒊𝒎' he had brown short hair, brown ish white skin and beautiful brown eyes(𝑰 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒆𝒚𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓😭) he was with is friends and I didn't realize that I was staring at him until Zatana started shaking me and I came back to my sense, she looked at him then me and smirked at me "𝑶𝒐𝒐, 𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎" she says and I blush of embarrassment "𝘕𝘖.. 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦... "Then I realized what I 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 "𝘖𝘖𝘍 𝘕𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙 𝘔𝘐𝘕𝘋.. "

★𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑★

I was with Zatana and it was after school and I was thinking of him again for some reason, I was listening to music again with Zatana and we were just walking around in the school and Hafiza was with Maria at the bus stop and Zatana was going to join them soon cuz she takes the bus but Hafiza walks with her big brother(year 9?)and her Big sister (six former) Went home at period 3 like all the other six formers. We were around young building again and are just talking on home miss Soon almost gave us detention.Then I saw '𝑯𝒊𝒎' again and tried to look away but I just had to. My face felt hot and Zatana saw him as well and smirked at me and teased me about me having a crush on him. Later on we were thinking of a nickname for him and she came up with 'Hippo' (𝒃𝒓𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆💀-)
and I agreed on it.We finished and said goodbye and did our handshake each other and she left. I was thinking of him as i was in the car and was going home, my Dad had picked me up and was driving. "𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦?" I thought to myself....

★𝒀𝑶 𝑮𝑼𝒀𝑺★
★𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉★
★𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚'𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔★
★𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰'𝒎 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 '𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒉𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔★
★𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚'𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆𝒚𝒚𝒚<𝟑★