𝐔𝐦𝐦 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭..

--------------------
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲
--------------------

I woke up at 6 cuz I was bored of sleeping (😭who says they are bored of sleeping).so I just daydream and then my mind ended on...him.i shake my head 'WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING BRO' I think in my thoughts so after that I decided to get ready to go to school.

————————————

After doing toiletries 🧴

————————————

So im in the kitchen/ living room and im eat some AMAZING cherros😋 cuz why not they are sweet and I don't need sugar ^^.so im thinking and then my brain (if she even has one 😒) reminds me OF HIM AGAIN!?,so i Hit my head/hijab with my bowl that is empty luckily and my head now hurts and im starting to run late so i get my bag and get my phone,headphones and school ipad and start running to school cuz Zatana might be waiting for me.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Time skip brought to you by~im on my school ipad so no fancy writing 😭and im supposed to do my English homework and my mom is with me in the living room and is infront of me send help/the main character (my friend) is abusing me to make this while in call.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

I finally make it to school and i see Zatana with Cassidy(puppet/ y7 friend) and with Rosely(my brain was not braining),Cassidy and Zatana were talking about Fnaf and our Fnag gang like always and our abilities and outfits and Fnf mod but Zatana was the one with the songs and features and Cassidy was doing her thing with adding, I walk up go them and say hi, They greeted me and we were walking to tutor.while walking and talking to Zatana because Rosely and Cassidy were a bit far from our tutors and me and Zatana were right i front of one another, As we're talking i see..him again and he was smiling and laughing then looked at me and I quickly looked away..my heart was racing i was a bit red and I could hardly breathe for some reason, I catch my breath and relax and look a bit and he was gone luckily but i felt eyes on me I looked around and did see anyone look at me and continued walking with Z/ Death (short for Zat/Zatana and other name is Death).

——————

After tutor

——————

—————————

Period 1-English 

—————————

So me and Zatana were chilling in English when sir then blamed me for 'talking in class and not doing my work' i was doing it and we were working together cuz Zatana was confused and the i got a detention for telling the truth and he said it was "rude", Then soon Victoria (pretending IM SORRY IF UR NAME IS VICTORIA AND U HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND PRETTIEST NAME EVER DONT KILL ME😭) she hurt herself and shouted "💩"(idk if the school system can see me swearing im using my school ipad) and the teacher look at...ME!? And FLIPPING BLAMED IT ON ME EVEN THOUGH IM QUITE AS HELL AND SHE IS ALL THE WAY IN THE FRONT AND WERE AT THE BACK bro the teacher might've of been blind at this point cuz they HAVE FLIPPING GLASSES ON AND THEY MIGHT BE DEAF and the teacher shouts at me and i say "umm I didn't do that.." AND OBVIOUSLY THEY BALME A COLORED GIRL OVER A WHITE GIRL(sorry to my white peeps🫱🏼‍🫲🏻 its for the story but it will be better, I think) so now i have a hour detention for nothing snd i have to tell my sister to tell my dad, im soo getting a whooping for nothing help me.

                                                                      To be continued.....

——————————————————————————————————————————————————   

Yooooo hii yess im alive and ill do a part 2 maybe tomorrow idk life is life guys

Beyyyy my bunnys~^^