Unnamed 1

Okay so I mighttttt be discontinuing this- I feel really bad though because of all the WONDERFUL comments, as to why, I just kinda lost intrest in Murder Drones I know most people won't read this so I'll keep it short

-If you wanna know what the story would have been than idk ask in the comments, I read em all actually- so just comment whatever

-Im gonna be writing something akin to a Therapist X Insane reader type of book, I'll finish writing it then release a chapter every day, so if you wanna see that than like follow me?? (Idk how that works lmaoo)

-The stuff below is just old stuff I found from this book, nothing else, so toodles I guess?

------------------------------------------

Chap 2/3 stuff

Chap2:

You both entered her room and saw a drone sitting on her bed, facing the opposite direction, she didn't seem to notice you two or just wasn't bothered to turn around.

From what you could tell she was wearing some sort of dress and something that resembled a crownz you really weren't sure. You swore you've seen either J or V wear one of those, no clue why there ware so many but better nkt to question it.

Then Tessa wanting to get her attention started speaking to her "Hey Cyn meet-" However she quickly got cut off by the drone, who you could assume was Cyn rotated her head, snapping it to where you both stood.

The movemt was very unnatural and genuinely cought you off guard a bit. You also found it strange that she didn't move her body aswell, which was still facing the other direction.

"Hello Tessa...and..?" She said in a very monitone voice, but you did notice there were short paises between each word, maybe some weird design quick? However in your many years working with robots you'd never seen any one of them have a different speech pattern. As expirienced as you were with the inner workings of these robots you couldn't figure out what could cause such a thing, unless...

Your train of thought was cut short when you realised Cyn had been staring at you all this time, expressionless. You noticed her eyes were a different shade of yellow, you wondered if they forgot the hex code they used for all the others.

Tessa thankfully broke your little staring contest that you definitely would have won "Soo Y/N this is Cyn, and Cyn this is my brother, Y/N"

---Chap3

TLDR Wake up and go basement bc others working sleepy (Make longer later)

You entered the basement while saying hey, then you turned your eyes to Cyn sitting on a couch in front of a TV watching some film.

"How'd you get a TV in here?" You asked since you were curious who brought it here. Your parents were the only ones who could do such a thing but you didn't think they did it considering they weren't too fond of Cyn.

"Stole it." She answered while still looking at the TV. This bewildered you so you decided to ask further "How did you manage to smuggle an entire TV in here without getting caught by anyone!?" I asked smiling while raising an eyebrow for extra comedic effect.

She then paused the film and turned around to face you with her head tilted to the side, then readjusted it with her hand and laid it on the back of the couch "

-----------
Random ideas:

"I'm gonna finish my non-alcoholic beverage"

Cyn in room before sleep thoughts
"Jumpscare"

Skip chapter number, return later hehehehehe

"Says who"
"Says me"
"Facepalm"

Robot playing mr3 file

"GRAB!"
"No grab!" shoot bullet miss
"..."
"..."
"...Stab?"

----------
Yes I know I write to myself like chess notations-

Sorry for leaving this book :(

Womp womp