The potential Anti-vessels of Sin {Horloge Atelier}

Now for theory 2: the next batch of sinful items [or not]

Things get far more interesting when we are offered some random merchendise. That's a lot to unpack here;

Tuning fork of courruption, attracts all members of the same sex. It seems to have the oppisite effect of the Venom Sword the vessel of lust that makes members of the oppisite sex fall in love. [Lesbian Lunacy of Duke Venomania, anyone?]

Infinity mirror of messengers; we can actually see this as the golden hand mirror on the display counter. Golden mirrors in this series always point back to Pride Arc. There is also the messenger bit in the title which may reference Regret Message, a song taking place in pride arc. This item is sold out so we have no description.

Hamel Flute: 'the twin rabbits are coming, playing the flute'- Mothy's song prior to this. The flute is also sold out so there is no description of what it does. Hamel is oddly similar to Hamelin, the kingdom in the pied piper. If this flute is in the hands of Arte and Pollo then it's over for everyone.

The magnificent gift bell: a bell that makes you stay awake. Seems to have the oppisite effect of Margarita's 'gift' in gift from the princess who brought sleep which made an entire town go to sleep, forever.

Yukinazuna thread- makes your fate come to life- Kayo, is this your doing? The name itself sounds like something that came from Enbizaka. Would not be surprised if a certain pink haired girl with sissors decided to go yandere mode with this.

The Gear of Deus- solves all yo problems. Dues means god so we have a literal deus ex machina here now. The gear bit immediatly makes me think of Adam when he was at Ma's Theater and reffered to as gear.

Gold plated key- locks everything but makes them unable to be locked again. This is probably a reference to the mangas when Sickle was talking about keys not working in locks in the Deity group chat. Looks like we solved that mystery.

The pot of Bazusa: cures illnesses and can be used to give your pet a bath. Here me out- Conchita sold her soul to the demon of gluttony because she was sick, her servents in grEAT journey are reffered to as a dog, a cat, a crow, and twin rabbits- all animals kept as pets, pots can also be used for cooking stews.

Then there is the Steel Heart which has already been sold out so we have no description. I could see it as being connected to Irina since in Song I Heard Somewhere her soul was placed into a cat made of cloth and steel. Someone has Irina's heart and I have no clue who!

Looks like we have some kind of anti vessels of sin. This marks a new adventure in the 4th period which up until now only had the grEAT journey story in another dimension and 10 second love.