Barisol's Child is an Only Child

If I'm diving into this lore let's go back to the very start of the timeline with my personal favorite number. 

We are introduced to Behemo Barisol our lovable cross dresser! His dad is REALLY rich and works with these scientists to make a digital world bcs technology hasn't gone far enough already. Now everyone hates Behemo for wearing a maid dress so has a means to cope he creates-

Levia Barisol; a girl who graduated college when she was 6 and has been studying psychology and people infected with Hereditary Evil Razor-syndrome {HER, for short}. Over time Levia became infected with her so she sought help from-

Seth Twilight who studies alternate dimensions. Seth tells Levia if she kills her alternate universe self she will not be infected with HER anymore. Now Seth is in the Top 5 most evil characters in this series since he is actually a HER who is trying to manipulate Levia.

Back to Behemo, he got married to a cute maid [probably secretly a gold digger] and when he asked to borrow her dress she just yelled no. Now after that his childhood dolls started getting torn up now idk if it was the maid or his father or a metaphor for Behemo killing the maid but Behemo is just in the corner of his room panicking.

Levia uses *+interdimensional mirror magic+* to drag Behemo into the digital world where she tries killing him, realizes what Seth was doing, and became besties and started booking it to the ark because BTW the WORLD IS FALLING APART because of HER.

Levia and Behemo join the Climb 1 ark of 72 scientests and are gonna do some dimensional travel to create a new world. 

Now in Evillious there are 4 periods; the 1st period- Behemo's dimension, 2nd period- Levia's dimension, 3rd period- the world built by the scientests, & 4th period- where everyone just said 'screw it reset the universe'. Got it? Good there is gonna be a pop quiz on that soon.

Back to Climb 1 we meet Sickle the astronemer & Held the ecologist. The other 68 people? Only 5 are kinda relevent but yeah Seth snuck on board and killed everyone else. 

The Climb 1 crashes, Held, Sickle, Levia, & Behemo ascend to godhood and start figuring out how they are gonna build the 3rd period. 

Held turns into a giant tree and makes the plants and wildlife, Sickle becomes the literal sun and vows to not meddle with human affairs [which he breaks once its to late], & Levia & Behemo turn into a 2 headed dragon and make the humans and there souls [Somehow Behemo knows a lot about human anatomy and he's given the task of making the new human bodies][am I the only one who thinks having someone who's soul is now courrupt with HER make the human souls]

Yeah nobody has done anything about Seth so he decided to play god and create ghoul children who have 1 purpose; spread HER. There are 4 notable ghoul children that appear in like the very beggining and its unknown if they have any descendants or if Seth made anymore. There are 2 families I theorize about being related to ghoul children but that's a theory for another day.