Keep your eyes on me

I had been trying to remember how I ended up being off that day. I didn't have anything to do and was bored. I wanted to masturbate but didn't wanted some excitement while doing it.

I took off my clothes and started looking at some porn that I had saved on my phone. I love watching BBC's jack their dicks off. I imagine their hand being me and try my best to cum when they do.

I slowly moved my fingers around my nipple, in a circular motion while squeezing my nipples in between. I could no longer hold my phone. I propped it to where it couldn't fall, and used both hands to rub, squeeze, and play with my breast and nipples. I slid my fingers into my wet pussy, licking my juices off my fingers.

For some reason, I wanted someone to watch me. I did text a few people but they didn' they back to me on time. I even messaged the guy I was casually seeing and he couldn't because he was at work. I was very horny but was willing to take some time to find someone to watch me cum on video. I didn't want to send a video, I wanted them to watch me as I was doing it.

Being tired of POF, I decided to go on Badoo! This was when you could send private photos to a complete stranger without it being flagged. I was sending photos of my titties without my face, of course. I sent about a total of seven messages of nude photos, asking them if they wanted to suck on them all day until I had to leave and do what I needed to do.

One of them responded very quickly. I could tell he was in his either last 30's or early 40's. He was quite attractive and said he would watch me. We told each other's names. I didn't give him my real one but don't recall what name I used. I asked him if he could watch me. He asked if I would be offended if he jacked off. I thought it was cute that he asked because I felt that most men would've pulled their dick out without asking. I would expect a guy to jack off while watching me and would be very offended if he didn't.

I decided that it would be better to do it while laying on the floor. Ring light's didn't exist back then so I had to depend on the natural light and my camera angle. I placed the camera where all you could see were my legs and pussy. You could kind of see me playing with my nipples but barely. I didn't care that he could see my face since this video chat was through an app; he only knew what I told him and I'm sure it was vice versa.

I couldn't watch the porn from my phone since I was video-chatting. I used my inagination and imagined myself riding a BBC. I bit my lip as I started playing with my breast again. I gently pulled on my right nipple. I love the sensitivity of them; I could stay wet for hours just by the simple play of them.

Stranger 1 was talking to me but I didn't care what he was saying. Honestly, I wanted him to shut up and watch me in silence. I couldn't tell him to shut up because that would be rude so I let him continue taking but ignored most of the things he was saying.

Playing with my nipples were feeling so good that I wanted to do more. I sat up, making sure he could see me, and started to lick on my own nipple. My breast were big enough for me to do it. I moaned as my tongue licked on my erect nipples. It felt better than I knew it would.

I was ready to cum! I laid back down, grabbed my pussy wand aka pussy massager. I put it on one of the highest levels and the put in on my clit. My legs wide open, I started going up and down my pussy with the massager. I was already close to cumming so I pulled it away and dropped it beside me.

With my legs spread open, I slapped my pussy a few times and shoved my fingers inside me, groaning to the stranger at close I was. I slapped my pussy some more. The more I slapped it, the wetter I became.

I wanted him to see how pretty my vagina was, so I spread my legs even further, opening my pussy. I made sure to show him that I could use my pussy muscles very well.

I looked at the camera and could see my juice slowly coming out, the more I tightened my pussy. It looked good and I know he was enjoying it since he was moaning as he was jacking off.

I grabbed my massager again, slowly rubbing it up and down on me. I started to increase the rhythm the more I felt my orgasm building. One hand still rubbing on my nipple, I started to close my eyes. My orgasm was almost about to take over my entire body.

My body begin to jerk and the sensational numbing feeling you get when you cum, took control over my body. I cried out and body trembled and shook for what seemed like minutes. I squeezed my breast hard while climaxing, then threw my massager down beside me. My body jerked a few times coming down from it; my chest was going up and down from trying to get my breathing back under control. This was all I needed.

"Eh, can we do this later tonight. Can I see you?"

I halfway sat up, with my elbows to the floor. "Huh? No, no not at all." I immediately exited out of the video chat and closed the app altogether.

I don't recall how the last one looked but I remember he was an older man. I don't think he's found me but a few others found my profile on different social media outlets. Some of them still message me today, asking me to send photos and videos...

That day, I ended up masturbating one more time for Stranger #2 and then licked and played with my titties for another.

The orgasms were so good that day. I honestly think it was the excitement of being watched. Have I did it again? Yes, yes I have; just not as much.