[#4] 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘠𝘙 𝘚𝘖 𝘊𝘈𝘕𝘖𝘕

? POV•─────⋅ ☻ ⋅─────•

? POV
•─────⋅ ☻ ⋅─────•

TAKKITO is streaming Minecraft!
messing with y/n as per usual >:)
207 viewers

"Alright, Arataki gang, today we're gonna go place some traps in Y/n's new house while she can't stop me because shes currently on a plane to Inazuma!" Itto grinned as he joined the shared server.

He immediately spawned in and rushed into his base to grab a few supplies before setting off to find Y/n's new house using coordinates Hu Tao gave him.

u/n: ITTO I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DOTN GET AWAY FROM YM HOUSE IM GOING TO DOX U

arataki_akira timed out u/n for 600 seconds

xiao.4nemo: L

🗡️ arataki_akira: no threatening the boss!

Y/n's home was built relatively far away from Itto's base and usually he'd have to work quick so Y/n wouldn't catch him or stop him, but luckily for him, Y/n was a few hours into her trip to Inazuma so she couldn't stop him, so he decided to take his time, walking and talking with his chat.

Eventually, the streamer found himself outside of his unfortunate friend's home. A quaint yet functional house that had, for some unknown reason, two different colored beds. One purple and the other f/c, not next to each other, of course, but pretty damn close.

Itto didn't question it but most of his viewers, most aware of the current Scaray/n jokes, immediately started cracking more.

LumiTravels: Woah guys 🟣 (f/c)

danili4444: SCARAMOUCHR WAS HERE

thomatos: aw Y/n's house is cute

scarafan87: IS THAT SCARAY/N COLORS I SEE???

Ganyu-Rea1: THEY PUT THEIR MINECRAFT BEDS TGT THEYR SO CANON

ayaya123: whats scaray/n?

"Okay so today—" Before Itto could finish describing how he intended to wreck Y/n's house, someone joined to put a stop to his shenanigans.

[System]: fa2i_balladeer has joined

Itto, distracted by the system message, didn't notice the door to Y/n's house opening as Scaramouche charged out, fully geared and swinging.

araTAKKITO was slain by fa2i_balladeer with kys

<fa2i_balladeer> **** off
<fa2i_balladeer> this is my house too