2

A/n: Don't be boring y'all, comment, so I know if you guys are liking it or not

Billie flips through the page of her large book, while sitting down at the table of the small cafe she was staying in. Her eyes glaze over the words of her book as she takes in the information it's providing.

Her reading is interrupted when a cup is placed on the table she's sitting at. She looks up from her book and locks eyes with the person who placed the cup on the table and she's unfazed when it's a young man with curly hair and beady eyes.

"Cream, no sugar, right?" He asks her and she raises a brow at him skeptically. Shutting her book closed and sitting it down by the cup of coffee placed in front of her.

The man is intimidated by her stare and he answers her next question before it is even asked. "I asked my coworker, apparently, you're a regular."

"Not anymore, I'm not." She grabs her book and begins to stand up from her chair when he stops her again. "Fuck, I d— I wasn't trying to make you uncomfortable." He stutters.

Billie doesn't say anything and gathers the rest of things and brushes past him in a hurry and out of the door. Once she feels the fresh breeze out of the world hit her face, she scurries through the alleyway located by the cafe.

As her footsteps begin to recede farther away from the coffee shop, she rids herself of her coat and tosses it to the ground, and then is quick to kick her sneakers off.

Can't fight when you're being weighed down.

In a swift move, she turns around and grabs the collar of the man following her, slamming him against the concrete of the shop. The same man that offered her the cup of coffee. He grunts against the wall and uses his own hands to push Billie's off of him.

Billie swings and hits him in the cheek. When he turns to the side, she grabs his shirt and pulls him towards her and then headbutts him. His hand grabs the side of her hair and yanking pulling a shriek from the girl's mouth.

She punches him again and again until he lets her go. Once he does, she kicks him in his stomach, making him fly to the ground and without wasting a second, she's on top, straddling him.

"Speak or I shoot." She grits through her teeth, her right hand reaching behind her pants and out she pulls a black handgun and pressing it hard on his forehead.

"Wait!" He pants heavily, his black eyes piercing through Billie. Billie is silent as she digs it further into his forehead, drawing blood now. "Two seconds."

"Wait! Wait! I'm just here to send a message."

"From who?" He squirms under her grip but Billie won't let him move an inch. She's familiar with scenes like this. "Ms. Deveraux," He chuckles maniacally.

Billie cocks a brow and allows him to continue. "She says to stop looking for her."

Billie loosens her grip on her gun and lets out a breath. "How does Alexandria know I'm looking for her?"

"She sent me as a warning, Billie. You can't catch her."

"Answer my question!" Billie shouts in his face and he just laughs again. "You can't find what doesn't exist." He finishes.

Billie shuts her eyes in realization of what she has to do now. She opens them and looks the man directly in his eyes. If only he really was a waitress in a cafe with an innocent crush. She wouldn't have to go this far.