chaoter 34

Again, not doing too epic, uh.. Kinda feel like shit honestly, but I have to get this chap out for someone, and since.. Going to Japan.. This Thursday? Yup, this Thursday

Well, I'll write the chap now

Yui POV

I looked over st mui, he was texting someone.. Genya?

Yeah, that's genyas number.. He must've removed the name so the upper moons wouldn't find it.. Smart..

So, you wanna catch up?

Mhm! Who's place?

Dads not gonna be drinking this Friday.. That I know of, so, mine?

Mhmmm, that's Algood with me

"Woah, you're going to genyas..?" I ask, mui nods, "Why?" "You know how it ended last time.." "I'll be fine Yui, nothing will happen, his dad won't drink, genya can keep me safe, okay?" "You sure..?" "Yes, very sure, nothing bad will happen to me"

"Mkay.. Good, I just.. I don't want anything bad.. Please..."

How the fuck is he not scared?! Are you kidding me?! Is he that fucking blind!

It's a recipe for disaster!

"Mhm, it'll be fine, genya can protect me"

Uh huh.. Like he tooootally protected you the times he hurt you and tried to cut your hair-

"K.." I reply, looking at mui, "Well, uh.. You wanna.. Draw? I have some serious exams coming up, I need practice"

"Ohh, Mhm, of course" he said

(Had art, but wattpad won't allow me to add it, it's glitching super bad, check next chap)

"HOWRE YOU SO GOOOD?!" Mui giggled, "Hey, it's practice, show me yours" "No, absolutely not" "why?"

He giggled, lifted up his drawing and looked away

(Had art, but wattpad won't allow me to add it, it's glitching super bad, check next chap)

"It's you" he said, I took the drawing, "that's actually really good mui-" "ehh" "I'm impressed-"

"I made it extra grumpy" he said, giggling, I laughed a bit too

"Can I see some more of your art yui?"

I nodded, "I'll show you my doodles"

. . ..................................................................

After mui looking through my sketchbooks, he stopped, "damn.. You're really good"

"So are you, I don't think I've see  you draw before, so that little doodle of me was super impressive" "Eh.. I think I get it from you"

I nodded, "most likely, but still, you should get into art, you have all the supplies you'd need right here" I said,

It is impressive, it really is

"Maybe.. Can I use your markers to make something..?" "Hm.. Which ones?"

"The good smelling ones" "... The fruit scented ones or my sharpies?" "Sharpie"

He is so goddamn weird.. I swear to God, he'd wear sharpie scented perfume-

"Yes, you can, uh.. They're in the drawer, blue pencil case with white dots"

"Thank you yui!"

J nodded, "I'll use them too, I need to rename all my clothes" "I do too-" "I'll do yours, just focus on your thing"

Hah.. Now I can take that starry jacket he has and write yui on it.. I'm so evil-

"Have you seen my jacket? Genya said I left it at his"

FUCK

"No? Ask him again?"

You little shit- I wanted that jacket-

"Ahhh, Mhm, Algood"

He started sniffing the sharpies while drawing with them.. Literal maniac

"What're you making?" I ask

"I dont know, I'm making a page full of cats"

I looked..

A page full of neon green cats.. Interesting..

"Ahhh, very.. Artistic"

"More like autistic-" I whispered under my breath

"Huh" "Nah nah, nothing" "Hm.. Kay.." He said, I nodded, "why did the cats have smiley faces?"

He looked at me, "artists don't make sense," "clearly-" "SHUT"

"You're only insulting yourself"

"Nah, you, retarded ass neon green cats"

Mui smirked, and went to press the sharpie on the paper.

"I will push the tip in" "No" "why not?" "Because I'm not even kidding, I will best the actual fuck out of you"

Sorry it's shirt, I had to re write it since wattpad deleted it sorry