Not an art but... ☠️

Okay y'all this one has been going on my head for 2 weeks and I didn't have anyone to tell this to so here I am͡° ͜ʖ ͡ –

I found a kny oc in insta (my insta is filled with bunch of kny Ocs☠️)

And this Oc might be the only one which got me hate on it a lot cause I got my own beef w it (it has tons of fanarts too but not a lot I hope)

I ain't gonna mention the name but this Oc was actually shipped with zenitsu (which I don't mind) But then the Oc was like super bland. It got no back story, no lore, nothing, even I found the design of the oc pretty lame and not unique. She uses cloud breathing which was somehow derived from thunder breathing?? (Which makes no sense caz cloud breathing is most likely could be derived from wind or mist, I found a lot abt the oc trying to make itself so much to be related a lot w zenitsu like the breathing stuff) And the Oc is 14☠️ And The Oc having a grip abt romantic stuff is kinda... I thought it was weird since 14 yr olds in kny like mui and nezuko are portrayed rather innocent but it's okay nothing could be wrong w that ig-  but still the oc had the maturity of a 16 year old which I didnt like much- The acc was full of the oc and zenitsu being together and nothing more.. Literally just them ☠️☠️ It is confirmed that the Oc and zenitsu were together since they were kids... There were arts of black hair zenitsu and small zenitsu spending time with the younger version of the oc.. And the black hair ver of older zenitsu actually was together with the Oc (in a couple way)

Which made me literally jaw drop, I ws like "BRO ISTG THAT LITERALLY MAKES THE SHOW UPSIDE DOWN"

Caz- (correct me if I'm wrong)
Zenitsu didn't have anyone to begin with and was hopeless.. All his 7 exes snatched his money and ran away with someone else leaving him in debt which made gramps find this hopeless guy...

If this bi- I mean if the oc was present then zenitsu wouldn't even have those 7 exes and actually had someone to support thru his life bro and wouldn't even be in debt

Which makes zenitsu not even become a demon slayer because gramps did not find him in a difficult spot??? (Even if the oc and zenitsu became demon slayers together, zenitsu wouldn't have found tanjiro since he didn't beg that girl to marry him lolz)

Which leads to nezuko's death straight away☠️ Because inosuke would kill her in the drum demon's house caz zenitsu wasn't there to protect her ass!! Then tanjiro becomes giyu 2.0!! And which later leads to tanjiro's death because yk how nezuko protected tanjiro that one time in natagumo arc? Tanjiro would get clapped by rui since nezuko didn't run in front of him like a barrier and rui would kill him like a normal slayer and he doesn't really do any convos w him abt a sister... Or if he doesn't die there for some reasons that could be possible.. He would die if he ever battled daki because nezuko didn't kick daki before she ended him. But then if tanjiro really died. Then it 'might' lead to aoi's death and mitsuri's anddd kotetsu's death since you already know the reasons...

If u dont then:
1. Aoi might have died because tengen didn't have anyone to stop him from taking her with him.
2. They didn't defeat hantengu on time.
3. Muichiro doesn't even know tanjiro and stayed cold as possible to not save kotetsu from the fish demon...
And all this leads to muzan not being defeated☠️☠️☠️

All this because zenitsu is not present with tanjiro☠️☠️☠️ I honestly hate Ocs who don't think abt this ughhh- this is not one of the Ocs who directly change the plot but rather the artist's mistake for not thinking it through

Coming from someone who does have an Oc who's shipped with zenitsu- (kei✨) but my Oc meets him during the butterfly mansion time so yeah- and also she has her own story, backstory, worries and lorewhore.. Also yk she uses wave breathing which is derived from Sound and wind breathing...Zenitsu is also a main in her life but it's not all abt him..

I would have the let the Oc slide from my mind but the design literally annoys me too since it's super bland and empty it looks like a korean girl wearing super dark clothes with no patterns and that's all.. The arts is mostly zenitsu clinging onto the Oc and simping for her and the Oc blushing- I honestly don't even understand the personality too☠️☠️☠️🤚

What else- I think that's all

Thanks for reading all of this BS of me having beef with someone's Oc☠️
Don't come and attack me if u know the Oc I was talking abt and u somehow like it☠️  And yes it's the artist's wish they can do wtever they can and I just said what I thought abt it :)

Anyways here is something abt what I've been upto

(I honestly thought of saying all of this in the announcement stuff but it exceeded the word limit and wasn't letting me post it so I copied it here lol)