New Arts of my bbg Kei Nakahara!

Zenitsu gon beat the shit out of her seeing those accessories, or will he let her go? And tomioka is the one who beats his ass?

I swear I'm doing this shit and still haven't made the official full body pose of her (I'm planning to, I will but just not now caz exams)

And I have 3 new Ocs I'm working on which I'll upload too in future (I haven't created any art for 2 of em)
And goddammit I'm proud of the 2 of the 3 Ocs so much caz it's unique than I thought... And so fun (?)

I'm working on a few kei scenes too, I don't wanna since I'm working on 4 Ocs and arts at the same time and GODDAMN CALM DOWN BITCH SLOW DOWN AND FINISH ONE AT A TIME YOU COW

Also I have some incomplete arts that I have to complete so work is all over my head and should be completed ASAP after exams! And my sketchbook is lost too and I'm super worried about it I haven't seen it for like 3 months😭 And other creative things are loaded too ☠️ and I'm thinking of making a draftbook for a zenitsu yandere fanfic...

YEAH DEFINITELY I SHOULD FINISH MY INCOMPLETE WORKS FIRST- and wow I actually planned more things for kei and gonna finalize all the stuffs I decided for her, all her information are 99% complete....missing that 1% caz I don't trust my own ass (shoulddd I Spoilll thoo?)

After finishing the arts I'll work on the fanfic and think twice to publish that mf... And then I'll continue with the process of creating the arts of the other 3 Ocs.. And then idk (oh wait shit I just now remembered I have to execute my ideas for my yt shorts too, I wanna go and jump)

That's it ig! (?)
Byebees!