Chapter 26

"WASSUUUUUP EVERYBODYYYYYYY" Mahogany shouted through the mike as the fans screamed their lungs out . We were all at stage, like finally. I've been waiting for this day for such a long time . I was so happy words can't describe how happy I was at that moment. Mahogany blast her music and we all started jumping around and dancing , Taylor was filming the whole thing with his phone , we were jamming on some of our favorites songs like something big by Shawn Mendes , No interruption by Hoodie Allen and many more . I caught rebecca throwing glimpes at him everytime I look at her so I decided to distract her , I mean we're here to have fun not to feel heart broken .

"HEEEEY" I jumped infront of her .

"Oh my gosh , you scared me" She laughed crossing her arms over her chest . I held her hands and we started to dance and have fun .

After like hours of dancing and acting crazy , it was time for the questions&answers . All of us had like only 2 mikes , we all stood in a line facing the fans .

"Okay so first question will beee..." Matt said as a girl raised her hand "Okay you" He pointed at her.

"Okay this question is for Cameron" She stopped then continued "Do you feel like you have a crush on someone recently?" She asked. Our faces were red because we knew everything. I looked at him and his face was heating up.

"No I don't" He finally answered. I can feel faith felt a lil bit upset and he was too , but that's for their own good right now.

"Okaay next question" I said through the mike "Yess you , ask babe" I pointed at the girl who looked like she was dying to ask. "Okaay this question is for you Jas" She grinned. "Okaay" I smiled. "

"Who's your celebretie crush?" She asked , well that was easy ! " Justin Bieber ofcourse" I answered running my hand through my hair as everybody screamed his name , I guess they were beliebers too . "Okaaay next question " Carter shouted " Yess youu " He pointed at one of girls at the audience . "This one goes for matt ..." She continued " Do you think about someone lately ? and by someone I mean a girl " She finished . I glanced at matthew who seemed like he was going to take forever to respond . Everybody had their eyes on him waiting to say something , finally he held the mike closer to his mouth . " I guess , I'm still not sure though" He smirked as bunch of girls screamed their "Awwwws" .

We answered bunch of others questions and then it was time for the guys to perform but we had to take some rest before doing that .

We were on our way to a room I suppose to get rest a little bit , I was feeling happy even though I was tired af until I spotted faith acting all weird , and I know her very well because usually when she's like that , there's gotta be something going on with her.

" Are you okay?" I said sweetly caressing her arm.

"Yeah " She nodded quickly . I felt like she's definitely not okay.

" come with me " I said nugging her in the ribs as she nodded.

We got away for the others as much as we can so we can talk comfortably .

"Tell me wassup with you ! " I asked looking straight into her eyes .

" Do you think Cameron and I are gonna last?" She asked trying her best to hold back the tears .

 I didn't know the real reason that pushed her to ask something like that , was it because of the answer he gave the fans earlier? I was shocked .

"Ofcourse , if you guys love each other a lot , I'm sure you're gonna last " I smiled taking her hand and squeezing it and she nodded forcing herself to smile.

"And babe , try to erase those negative thoughts from your mind " I added "and I promise you whatever happens , I'll be here for you " I winked .

"Thank you Jas , thank you a lot " She said pulling me in a tight hug .

"No need silly " I hugged her back . "Come on let's go , they're gonna start looking for us and I don't wanna get yelled at " I grabbed her arm and  she chuckled . 

*Sammy's POV*

We were all chilling before our performance in this huge room , Bart came up to us and gave us some details about who's gonna perform first and which songs and all that kind of stuff , after he was done , I kept searching for Jasmine , she was nowhere to be found .

"Bro are you okay ? " Jack J hit me on my shoulder which made me snap out of my thoughts .

"Yeah why are you asking ? " He looked at my feet which was shacking like I was nervous about something , I didn't actually pay attention to it at all . "Ohh....It's nothing" I signed knowing he knows me very well so he obviously knew I was thinking about something.

I signed in relief when I saw Jasmine and Faith coming inside , my eyes kept following her until they sat down talking , I slowly got up making my way towards her , she didn't pay attention to me until I stood infront of her .

"Hey " I smiled .

"Heey " She smiled back .

"Can I talk to you for a second?" I asked nervously , she kept staring at me for a while and then she turned to face faith "Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" She asked her , although I'm not sure what was going on . "Yeees just go babe " She pushed her to me .

"Okay , let's go then " She grinned looking up at me since I was taller , I gently grabbed her arm .

*Jasmine's POV*

"So wassup?" I said crossing my arms over my chest after finally arriving behind stage , he lead me all the way down here.

"Umm....To be honest this is the first time I feel nervous when I think about performing on stage " He signed.

"But why would you be nervous? I mean this isn't your first time performing ." I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"I know , I'm nervous because I know you're gonna be there watching me sing " He look straight into my eyes which made my face heat up . This is actually the first time I admire him, his eyes are just so beautiful , he also had this cute smile which can make you keep staring at him all day.

"Are you okay?" I snapped out of my thoughts as he put his hand on my shoulder .

"Huh?...Um yeah " I rolled my eyes. "Listen , don't be nervous , I'm just a normal girl who's gonna be there watching you that's it " I smirked.

"No . you're not like any other girl" He stopped then continued " You're more than that ...and I-" I cut him off " You're gonna do fine I promise " I reassured him trying to change the subject because I could feel myself blushing , and I don't want him to notice that. He just smiled looking down at his feet then  at me , he stepped closer to me , I could feel my heart beating faster , he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder . I couldn't move , because I couldn't believe Sammy wilk actually hugged me !!! After a while I wrapped my arms around his neck but I had to stand on my tippy toes since I was short lol .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEEEEEEEEEEEY GUUUUYS !!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter , and I'm reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sorryy for taking soooooo long to post again , like I said before I was busy with my finals and all that shit -,- but I'm finally free nooooooow :D 

Next chapter will be posted tomorrow hopefully :D Byeeeeee guuuys <33