3.

THIRD PERSON'S POV-

The baby girl was now sound asleep on the bed in her mother's room surrounded with pillows from everywhere for her to not get hurt in case she decides she wants to be a gymnast today meanwhile her mother was sitting in the balcony, deep in thoughts.

Earlier in the morning, the baby girl almost immediately went in deep slumber when she felt her father's protective embrace for the very first time, while the said father was just staring at his sleeping child's face all while smiling and crying at the same time.

He wasn't able to breathe properly due to the continuous sobs ripping out of his chest as he pressed his sleeping little one closer to his chest, as close as possible, as if to make himself believe that yes it is real, everything that was happening right now is real, it felt like a dream, a very sweet dreams to Jungkook who never wanted to wake up again if it means he could stay with them like this, so close, the man desperately needed assurance that no it wasn't a dream, that it is in fact his daughter that he is holding in his arms right now, it was as if he was in a trance but since when do we get all that we need, and just like that he tried giving himself that assurance, tried believing in himself but it is not an easy thing to do, when life tends to test you at every turn, slowly with time one starts doubting their own self that whether what we are doing is the right thing to do or not, whether should we believe ourself or the others, whether we should stand alone, away from what others want or not but we should always remember that if something doesn't makes you happy, when something is not what your soul craves for, it is not worth spending your times and efforts on, this is the problem, we tend to think we have time that we forget the fact that the clock in silently tickling every passing moment and slowly but steadily the time is slipping away through our fingers and that we should grasp onto it before our palms are empty.

Taking a couple of deep breaths, he looked up for a moment before securing his daughter in his left arm while he hastily wiped his right hand on his dress pants to rub of the sweat and any dirt that might be present and then proceeded to wipe off the slightly dried tears on his daughter's cheeks followed by his own, then he stared at her face without blinking for a couple of minutes before he looked up to where Taehyung, his baby's mama was sitting.

Taehyung who was silent the whole time looked away when Jungkook looked his way, after a moment of complete silence, Taehyung heard Jungkook calling his name 'Taehyung-shi'

Sighing softly, Taehyung again looked at the older male to see him holding Aeri in his arms towards him while looking at Taehyung and nervousness was clearly visible in his red moist eyes, and then without a word Taehyung took the sleeping girl in his arms and spoke in a very low tone as to not disturb the baby ' I'll be back after putting her in bed.'

________________________________________________________________ 

After reaching his bedroom, Taehyung settled Aeri in her crib, covering her up in blanket as he sighed again, it was overwhelming to say the least, after gathering his thoughts together, he went outside in the living room where Jungkook was present or so he thought but when he went back the living room was empty making Taehyung wonder why did the other leave like that without even letting him know, but then shrugged off his thoughts feeling annoyed by this act of the older, as he was picking up the now empty glass of water from the table he saw a note below the glass, taking the note into his hand that said,

"there was an emergency at the company so I had to leave, sorry I couldn't inform you. I didn't think it was right to invade your personal space by entering your home further in without your permission and I didn't call for you as it might have disturbed Aeri's sleep which I didn't want so I'm leaving this note here and I hope you will read it. Here is my number if you might need it for anything XXXXX XXXXX and I'll see aeri and you soon that is if you allow me to, so please let me know whether can I visit your home again or not.

Jungkook. "

_______________________________________________________________

Looking at the crumbled paper in his hand, Taehyung slowly reached out for his phone, unlocking it and then shakily typing down Jungkook's phone number and then saving it as Jungkook-shi,  

then he further clicked open the chat and started typing with trembling fingers, after staring at the written text for a while he shakily hit the send button and closed off his phone, putting it away.

Jungkook-shi

you

you can visit Jungkook-shi.

He then made his way inside the room and lied down beside his daughter whom he had placed on his bed earlier after feeding her when she woke up hungry a while ago, he held her closer to his chest and kissed her head multiple times, his daughter was the only source of comfort for him, whenever he felt down, or sad, or angry, or happy, or just basically anything he just holds her close, grasping onto the physical comfort which he never got before her, physical comfort is what he had been craving since his childhood, which he never got from his parents, all he wanted was for them to just hold him, even for a minute sometimes but they were too busy to even glance at him, so he made sure his child would never have to face with such things, he always tries to do everything in his power to be the best parent he could be for his baby but sometimes he couldn't help but wonder what if it's not enough, what if he's not enough, it's his biggest fear that his daughter might also hate him when she grows up because he is the reason she's growing up without her father and he knows, Taehyung knows that it isn't easy for his daughter and everyone is so quick to point it out to him but what no one understands is that it isn't easy for him too, no matter how fierce and self-independent he is, it is not easy for him, he's suffering too but there is no one to see that.

_________________________________________________________________

hey, everyone, I hope you're all doing good. thank you for reading and I hope you guys are liking the story so far, any sort of engagement would be highly appreciated, and I'll see you guys soon. be happy and healthy.