𝓐 𝓼𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓲𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓳𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓮𝔂 ( prologue )

Salaam namaste

My first story is deleted by Wattpad, i don't know the reason ,

Now I am starting a fresh with an OS

I hope I will get the same love like before ..

And now let's begin the emotional roller coaster ride of a soldier..

***

A soldier life

It's not a regular job in which they work in a wooden plated cabin with central AC, but they work in all circumstances, and fight with every situation,

Not only a soldier but his/her families also contribute their life for the sake of their country , they too sacrifice many things for their country , they are not able to stay at a place for many years bcoz of the army officer's transfers , a wife of and army officer have to sacrifice her passion for the sake of her husband job and for the sake of her country ..

The family members always used to live in fear of losing their loved one but at the same time they feel proud by seeing the families saved by their loved one , who was giving his entire life to save some stranger , who barely knows about them ..

But what about a soldier, did he or she not have any emotions ??

The answer is both yes and no ..

Yes he or she do have those emotions , but they can't able to show there emotions in front of anyone bcoz , in army emotions are not allowed in  any circumstance, they are bounded by a rule , according to that rule they can't show their emotions in front of any one  ..

In this story we will see those emotions , those emotions we can't hear from any officer words but we can see through his eyes and his mind ..

Let's begin the journey of a soldier who was going to save many innocent people , leaving his family and his loved ones ..

***

So guys it's an os ,

Meet you soon in the story

The soldier's journey