𝓐 𝓼𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓲𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓳𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓮𝔂 ( part 1 )

********

It's Diwali festival celebrations in deolali , param Sherghil elder brother of karan Sherghil , and his wife bharkha Sherghil organised a Diwali party in Sherghil house which is deolali , karan Sherghil and his wife Monami karan Sherghil and their 10 years old children , lakshya and mihira also attending the party ,

Karan was transferred to gorakhpur regimen six months ago from deolali , lakshya and mihira were excited to meet there friends after 6 months , although they are habitual to miss their friends and previous school bcoz of his father's transfers , being a army family they is no stability in there life , some times they complaints after missing there friends and family but the end of the day , they belongs to an army family , they feel proud after seeing their parents achievements , when ever they see someone praising his father's sacrifices for his country , they had a proud smile on there faces ..

And coming to his wife Monami , she is an army doctor by profession , she supported him unconditionally, they loved for two years and got married with the blessings of elders , from that minute she supported him in his every decision , she herself a doctor and serving her nation and sending his husband to a dangerous mission that to plastering a smile on her face with fear in the heart is not an easy task , but she did it very well every time ..

Everyone thinks that , an army man is the the strongest person who is ready to take a bullet on body any time for his country , but the fact is his family is also as strong as like him , they send him to that dangerous place and feels the fear and pain untill he / she comes back home ..

As i said before , Sherghil family were celebrating Diwali in parakram academy, ofcourse crackers were not allowed , only diyas and sweets , but the important thing is they are meeting with each other after long time , which is rarely happens in army families life ..

Karan is also very happy to meet his namoonas and Monami is very excited to meet her actual family in sense , after her mother and her Sid bro , she is blessed with a lovely family , yes "parakram saf " family ..

***

The car halted in front of the parakram saf gate , a couple climbed down from the car along with his two children ..

Param and bharkha along with all vanar sens ( karan's namoonas) waiting for them only ..

Lakshay and mihira were ran into the academy to meet their buddies ..

Mo : arey rukho laksh, mihi aaram se ..

But they are also children of ulti kopdi and tsunami, they are already went inside..

Karan : rani sahiba , bacche hai woh abhi nahi toh kab karengey Masti , karne do ..

Mo : tum bigaad rahe ho unhe ..

Param : yaar ithne late kaise hogayi ?? Kab se hum sab inthazaar kar rahe hai ..

Both Moran takes blessings of parkha ..

Parkha : humesha kush raho dono ..

Mo : bhayya yeh sab aapke Bhai ki wajese huyi hai , pata nahi ithna bhi kya tayyar hotha hai ayina ke saamney ..

Karan : mein ?? ( To param ) bhai mein nahi , monu ne hi late karwayi thi ..

Mo : mein ?? Khadoos Sherghil baba ram dev ki Kasam kha ke bathav , meri wajese late huyi hai ??