The Snake King

Breakfast was just about finished on the sailing Bounty, and it seemed like everyone was fully awake by now. The ninja brought up the Serpentine, and are currently testing Lloyd's knowledge on the snakes.

With her arms crossed on the dinner table, Alyssa raises an eyebrow towards the blond in front of her. "Okay, so what do you do when a Serpentine goes to attack you?"

Lloyd bounces in his seat, already coming up with a battle plan that he excitedly lays out for them. "First, I'll stomp on his tail. Then when he turns, a thunder clap to his ears! Then when he's stunned, I'll disarm him!"

Cole laughs breathily and shakes his head. "Too late, he's already hypnotised you and now you're under his control."

Zane, sitting besides Cole, nods his head softly. "Or he's already put you in a squeeze." He clenches his hand into a fist to demonstrate his words.

Kai places a hand on Lloyds shoulder while his other arm wiggles in front of the boys face. "Or spit on you with his hallucinatory venom." He chuckles, lightly hitting the table with a shake of his head. "Trust me, bad stuff."

Lloyd groans and looks towards Wu with a frown, "Uncle, what's the best way to stun a Serpentine if you don't know what kind they are?"

Wu, who had just entered the room with a large grey box, carefully sets it down on the table with a frown. Taking a seat with a small sigh, he shakes his head. "Sadly, it was the Sacred Flute you five carelessly lost."

Jay tuts loudly and shakes his hands in the air, "Hey, no, no, no, we didn't lose it. Pythor stole it." He corrects, though it doesn't improve Wu's deadpan expression.

"We didn't have much choice over that." Alyssa mutters, finger circling the rim of her cup with a small frown.

Wu reaches for the teapot on the table and pours himself a steaming cup of tea, eyes slightly narrowed. "Whatever the case, without it I fear we have nothing to combat their powers. We may have prevented them from uniting in the past, but they will try again, and one day they will be stronger."

Cole places a hand to his chest, "Don't worry. I've almost reached my Full Potential, and when I become the Green Ninja, we're not gonna need any magic flute."

This instantly sets off Kai, who raises a sharp eyebrow over at Cole. "You're gonna be the Green Ninja?" He chuckles sarcastically and quickly cuts himself off by pointing a finger at him. "Don't make me laugh."

"We're really doing this again?" Groaning into her folded arms, Alyssa shakes her head. She was tired of hearing about this conversation. It was always the same.

Zane tilts his head and looks between both Cole and Kai, who were currently having a glaring competition. "I thought it was decided that I was destined to become the Green Ninja."

Jay only chuckles and lays a hand on Zane's shoulder, tightly shaking the boy. "Oh, the only thing decided about you, Zane, is that you're weird."

An argument was quick to spread around the four, all while Alyssa just lifted her head from her arms to send Lloyd an unimpressed expression, one that he was matching. She quietly mouths the words 'help me' towards him, making a smile twitch on his lips.

Quick to end the girls suffering, Lloyd pushes himself off his seat to wander over to Wu's side, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. " He rolls his eyes at the arguing and points to the box in front of Wu, catching the attention of the others. "What's in the box?"

Wu smiles, eyes squinting as he takes the lid off the box, "Your new uniforms." This causes them all to gasp in excitement, even Lloyd was staring at the box with sparkling eyes.