joonon my obession 😈part 7

Recap : bondu find a paper and she got angry on ani .....

Bondita dekho mai tumhara liya jalabi laya hoo.....

Mujha nahi kahna ....

Please ek bite maira liya ....

Kaha na nahi khana.....

Ani bring it near to her mouth but she throw it on floor .......

And leave ani got little angry but clam himself and pick that jalabi and give to animal.....

Bondita darwaja kholo maina khaaa....

Mujha nahi kholna or na hi baat karni hai aapsa.....

I said please open the door bondita he said in little angry voice.....

Nahi....mujha nahi kholna.....

Bondita please i said ...

Nahi....

BONDITA DARWAJA KHOLO HE SCREM ....She got shiver by his voice .....

And phone ring but he ignore his phone keep ringing ....it's an urgent call he leave immediately. .......

On bondu's side

He open the paper and look it was divorce paper and ani already sine that paper......

Aagar mujha divorce hi dana thaa to kyu itna payar sa paash aa raha thaa phala hi kaha data bondita divorce daa do ( tears start falling from her eyes ) pagal bhot badi pagal hai bondita tuna kya socha vho tujhsa aacha sa peesh aa raha hai to kya vho tujhsa payar karta hai bilkul nahi bondita .....

Tu jitni jaaldi ya baat maan laa utna hi aacha hai vho tujhsa payar nahi karta bondita ( she berak down and cry hardly pulling her kness to her chest )

No matter what how she act that she didn't like him and want divorce from him but she love him since she now the meaning of love she love only one person it was anirudh he was her first crush her first and last love and the pain of love is worse then death now she is facing one of them.....

She try hard but could not control her tears in this 2 days they way ani trat her give her hope about their relation that one day that ani will accept her love and love her back like she love him....but after seeing divorce paper that to sin by anirudh break her really hard....

Why...why...you do this to me if you didn't love me then why you give false hope to me why you behave like a love sick puppy to me why .....

On anirudh side ......

He was doing his work but can't focus on ani Bondita's word keep ringing in his mind ......

Tear were falling from his eyes his heart was crying a blood tear .....

She agin reject him why is he that bad ....

The first time when he meet her in childhood and try to talk with her or make her his friend but bondita ignore him he thought maybe it was her mood swing as per she was a child he didn't brother it much but deep down his heart pain ......

He never say to her but since he meet her he find something different in her that is pulling ani towards her ani didn't now what was that but he now one thing .....

That her smile bring a smile on his face her tear bring tear in his eyes if anyone try to hurt her he was not hurting her he was hurting him he didn't now when she becomes an important part of his life since he meet her

Why bondita why am i that bad you didn't like me did i hurt you why didn't you accept me since i meet you i only carve of your attention just a little attention why can't you behave normal with like you behave with other why. ........