𝟛

Omniscient POV

Aubree, Mia, and Lena were drunk off their asses.

This was the first time Siy had seen Aubree actually enjoying herself so she stayed sober so that she could drive her friends back home.

Aubree was on the dance floor dancing with her drink and the dance floor was crowded with people and Ja'Shawn was walking past and Aubree stumbled which caused her drink to waste on Ja'Shawn.

Aubree's Pov

I ain't go lie was drunk off my ass and the dj was playing "Booty" by Blac Youngsta. And I tripped off air and my drink went flying.

"Damn bitch what the fuck you doing!" Isaiah friend said.

" I was finna apologize but who you calling a bitch?" My drunk ass said.

"You watch what the fuck you doing bitch!" He said angry.

" Boy fuck you and that basic ass fit!" I said throwing the rest of my drink on him which caused Siy to pull me away.

All I remembered was Siy walking us to the car.

I woke up because I was hot and I had a big ass headache which caused me to instantly throw up

I threw up and afterwards I brushed my teeth and jumped in the shower.

After I got out the shower I put on a big Shirt and seen Mia was in my bed sleep still.

I decided to go to the kitchen to fix me something to eat so I can take my medicine.

And I seen Siy on my chair still sleeping.

I cooked us some Grits, Eggs, Bacon, and Sausage and I guess they got up once they smelt the food cooking.

"I'm surprised your ass up right now because bitch you was drunk asf!" Siy said.

"I know I only supposed to had one drink!" I said rubbing my forehead.

Well you didn't you threw your drink on Ja' last night!" Siy said.

"Well he must've did something!" I said eating my food.

"She did what? Mia said laughing.

"She threw her drink on Ja and he was pissed!" Siy said laughing.

We ate and laughed at the videos Siy took of us acting a fool until they left and I cleaned my kitchen back up and I went back to sleep.