11

Ja'Shawn POV

We had been back from the trip for two weeks now. And Mia and Siy was coming around but I haven't seen Aubree since.

I was with my sister Mahogany and she needed to go to the hair store so she could get some things for her hair.

We were at the hair store and she didn't know what to get!

I heard a familiar laugh coming closer as I continued to talk to my sister about the hair.

"My bad!" Mahogany said as she bumped into Aubree.

"No your fine I bumped you!" Aubree said helping Mahogany pick up her stuff she dropped.

"Hey do you know someone who does hair? Because I need help finding somebody!" Mahogany said.

"I actually do hair and I know people also!" Aubree said.

"This my brother Ja'Shawn and my name is Mahogany!" Mahogany said pointing at me.

"Hey Mahogany! I'm Aubree and I've already met your brother before!" She said looking at me!

"But what style you have in mind?" Aubree said looking at her phone.

"I really want some locs but if you don't know how to do that I'll get anything else." My sister said.

My nana used to have my ex Megan do Mahogany hair until she found out we broke up because she fucked one of my friends.

"I know how to do that but walk with me to get the hair?" Aubree said.

"Okay!" Hogany said.

They got the hair and exchanged numbers until Aubree had to go.  I was missing her presence even though I ain't know her like that.

"Okay nice talking to you!"Aubree said to my sister while staring at me.

I paid for mahogany stuff and we left to get some food.

"Ive been thinking since you old enough that you can answer for yourself do you wanna move in with me?" I asked my sister.

"Yeah but do you think granny them will let me?" She asked looking at me.

I missed my sister but I wasn't sure if my granny them will let me get her. They were skeptical about her going with Siah mainly because he was in his hoe phase and they didn't want her around that.

" I don't know but we'll see what they say!" I said.

"Let's get some Panda Express!" Mahogany suggested.

"Man ion want that but aight!" I said getting in the turning lane to go to Panda Express.

"Why you and Aubree was acting weird!" She said.

"What you mean!" I said.

"She was acting like you wasn't there and she ain't speak to you she said she knew you already!" She said.

Damn this little girl nosey as fuck and broke I thought.

"Let's just say I lied to her about something!" I said.

"Lied about what?"she said.

"Mahogany stay out my business!" I said pulling up to speaker.

"You stupid she's pretty and she don't act like other girls!" Mahogany said getting on her phone.

"What you getting bruh?" I asked to get over the fact she was right.

Ain't go lie I was use to dealing with females who were desperate. And did anything to get my attention.