Chapter 12

Well hello there!!😘😘
This is the promised chapter.
I ain't got much to say but just enjoy your book.
I live for you and your motivations, so drop your comments and please vote.
Thanks, love y'all 😘😘😘.

******************************

"Well, that was a hell of a meeting." Jarvis said.
They were just coming out of the High hall, and decided to wait for Ralph.

"I don't get it, Ralph...I mean that Ralph is an elder?" Lucas thought aloud.

"Geez, today's just full of surprises."

"You can imagine how shocked I was to hear it, though it's not surprising."

"He behaves like a noble you know, one would think he is a master." Jarvis said.

Just then Silver walked by, flanked by two officers.
As he passed by Jarvis he smiled coquettishly, and she gave him a look that said fuck off.

"I'm gonna so much burst that fuckers head!"an angry Lucas fumed, he didn't miss the eye.

"Even I can handle him,I wonder how he got into the lower elders."Jarvis said with disgust.

"I smell a foul play in this organization's politics."

"Look!!! My rank has increased, am now in ninety fucking seven." "Let me see how you'll catch up...little girl." Lucas smiled triumphantly at Jarvis.

"Humph....am in rank 103."
"You aren't that far....big boy." She answered with a smirk.

"Just six ranks gap, just watch."

"Oh, is that a challenge?" Lucas questioned mischievously.

"You bet."

"Well guys, we upgraded too!!" The twins squealed.

"Uh..huh, what's the rank?"

"It's 470. Can you believe it?"

"I guess I can. What of you, newbie?" Jarvis asked Alan.

But he stood mute, as if he's lost in space although he heard her. Lucas immediately rushed him and smacked his head.

"You fucking answer when she asks you a question you idiot!!!"

The air turned cold and Lucas grabbed Alan's hand to avoid getting scolded, the twins just shaked their head while Jarvis glared at him.
The guy is too impulsive in attacking people, one day he'll land into serious trouble.

"Bloody hell, demoted!!!. Or am I seeing things now, hey come check this out!."
Lucas called to others and they all gathered round Alan to see what Lucas was saying and everyone was shocked.

"Ten thousand and one?, Wait is there even someone beyond ten thousand?." Mia asked.

"I don't understand, those elders must give me a reason for this?" Jarvis started dragging Alan towards the hall but Lucas stopped them.

"Hey, calm down. There must be a reason for it. Look he didn't even raise a finger against anyone, he was busy sleeping while the fight went on. I wouldn't say they did wrong."

"Fuck you Lucas!."

"Did you ever get the chance to save an elder?." She was seriously pissed.
"This guy did and you're saying he was asleep!."
"Ok tell me an elder that you saved, even if it is a lower one?, mention them."

"Ok ok I give up. Why the hell are you even protecting him?" He asked.

Jarvis ignored him and turned, her eyes came in contact with Alan's forest green and, was that a black slit in the middle?, her mouth was left hanging. Somehow she heard Alan say

"Don't go, am alright."

The force of the bond made her shrink back immediately and as she stepped back, the connection broke.

"Back to earth sis. What happened?" Lucas asked.

"Huh?" She has not yet recovered from what she saw.

"You just zoned out."

"Oh." She said and turned and meet another shock.
Alan is not were she last saw him, she looked and he was standing behind Lucas.

"Wait, did....did you....just teleport?" She asked aloud.
Everyone turned and looked at her weird expression.

"Umm are you sick? What's with the wide eye." Lia asked with a concerned face.

"This....this guy just teleported--."

As she tried to point Alan he gave her that serpent eye look again and she froze.

"What are you talking about? Who teleported, is it even possible."

"Ne...never mind." She stuttered.

"Hey what happened?" Mia asked her.
"You look like you saw a ghost."

What I saw is more than a ghost. Jarvis thought, but she was not ready to tell anyone yet.

"It's nothing, I just remembered something." She looked down at her feet.

"Tell me what got you so spooked up like this?" Lucas asked with concern.
I'll go back to memory and erase them. The fucking---.

"No no no. There's nothing for you to worry about."
"Just that I remembered when--."
There clothes made a beep sound and she thanked her stars for helping her.

"I think it's time for classes, common let's go out will be late."

"The bell is for dinner, not class." Mia corrected.

"Oh yes, well let's......go!!" She tried to cover her nervousness.
Thankfully, nobody asked anything again.
But Lucas never missed it, all her weird behaviour since he asked her that question.

If it's because of that new guy I swear am gonna kill him.He thought.

But for now, am gonna keep a close eye on her and see what's pricking her.

I'm gonna find out, wether she tells me or not.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next chapter will have a little bit of action in it.
And from there the story will get interesting.
So don't loose hope, if you made it this far, you're on and thanks for your support.
Always your friend✌️✌️✌️.
Love you😘😘😘.
Next chapter coming soon....