01. First show

Travis' POV

......

Today I'm going to see Taylor Swift in Kansas City. Pat says I'm fan-girling too hard but I've had a crush on her since high school, I even lost my virginity while having one of her songs play in the background.
I'm going with Pat and Britney. I've got a friendship bracelet for her with my number on it. Jason keeps making fun of me but I really think I will be able to give it to her.

Pat texted saying that they are there.
"How long until we are there?" I ask my driver

"About 4 minutes"
I text my ETA to Pat.

I get there just in time for the show. I find my seat and already see Britt and Pat.
"Hey guys, you excited?" I ask

"Yesssss!" Brittney squeals.

"It's been a long time coming" the clock on the screen starts ticking and everybody screams.

Nobody's POV

Travis laughed. As he watched the show, his crush on Taylor got even bigger. During the champagne problems speech, he realized that he could listen to her all day. Her voice was amazing, talking or singing. She definitely has a way with words. Travis knew she was kind, even though he had never met her, he couldn't wait to.

Tree had told her before the show had started. Some player from the Chiefs would be there. Taylor knew who he was, his brother was on the Eagles. Taylor knew the two brothers both played football, they played against each other in the superbowl. She had watched a few Chiefs games before, mostly the ones where they play against the Eagles. She knew Mama Kelce has a shirt with half Chiefs and half Eagles.

She had always thought it was cool, if she does meet him she would love for his mom to make me one of those shirts. Taylor thought to herself

After the show was over Travis was disappointed that she didn't talk before or after her show. Travis also asked if he could see her, everybody he asked said no. Though he did give someone the bracelet to give to Taylor. He thought it was Taylor Lautner? One of Taylor's exes, they were on good terms though. Travis went home disappointed that he couldn't see Taylor, but he loved the show, especially the vigilante shit dance.

— — — — — — — —

Taylor sits in the dressing room, it was after her show, still being in her Midnights outfit. Now having time to look up who the Chiefs player was.
"Tree! Tree! Come Here!" Taylor calls "Who was that Chiefs player that came?"
Tree walks over to answer her question. "You mean Travis Kelce?"
Her nodding. Going to google to look up 'Travis Kelce'

Most of the photos it shows are ones of him and his brother playing against each other in the Super Bowl.Taylor puts her phone down and call Tree over.
"Tree! Can you get the football player number!? Please!"

Tree comes over, "Yes Taylor I will, why do you want his number anyways?"

"I just want to reach out to him." She shrugs

——————————
July 26, 2023

"You know, speaking of the Eras tour. I heard you went, how was that?"

"It was amazing, I was a little disappointed that Taylor didn't talk before or after her show cause she had to save her voice."

Taylor watchs a TikTok video of Travis talking about her, her laughing, thinking she would really meet up with him.

She remembers that she does have Travis' number. Taylor closes TikTok and opens instagram.
She searchs up Travis Kelce and 'killatrav' shows up.
Taylor clicks the DM button.

Taylor: hey I heard you came to my show at arrowhead! How was it?

Travis looks at his phone. He had gotten a DM. From Taylor Swift?
Saying he had came to her show, he texts back telling her.

Travis: Hi! Is this really you!? If it is text me something your fans wouldn't know.

Taylor: here I'll text you a pic of me and Mere! If it wasn't me how would I have this picture!

Taylor: me and Mere are just sitting on my bed.

Travis: Wow! So it really is you! I can't believe it! You look really pretty! I loved being at the Eras Tour. Was sad that you didn't really talk before or after your show.

Taylor: thank you! You are not too bad yourself. 😉 And yeah I saw your podcast! I have to save my voice because I usually have 3 shows in a row! When I get back from the weekend, I just lay in bed for a whole day, only getting out to go to the bathroom and get food.

Travis: Woah! That seems intense. Even with football, and getting hurt all the time, I've never really had to do that.

Taylor: yeah, it's rough. Enough with me, how is football?

Travis: You know, I love it. Maybe you could come to a game at arrowhead? I've seen you rock the stage, come see me!

Taylor: I would love to! Let me just check with Tree!

And with that, Taylor Swift was officially coming to see Travis Kelce play football.

To be continued...

Ahhhh first chapter! This will be a one-shot book, so give me suggestions!
Written 12/17/23

Words: 884