𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖉 𝖕𝖆𝖌𝖊

_______________★________________

" do not weaken and do not grieve, for you will be superior if you are [true] believers "

Location = Fontaine.

You look at the young ash blond hair boy who was smiling at you as you frown back no reaction.

He put ball his fist as he put it out infront of you to see as with a soft smile he look into your eyes. His violet eyes look into yours as you could only hope the end briefly and the both of you would never have to face eachother again.

" Vuala! "

Lyney say as a beautiful rainbow flower appear in his hand and he offered for you to hold.

Unknown to the magician, one touch and the beautiful flower would forever and never bloom again.

You slowly reach out for the flower as soon as it make contact with you the place you touch it turn sour... It started to crack and the ugly colour of cement start to cover the whole flower, unfortunately... Lyney let go of the flower from shock as it whither away into ashes as the wind blow those remaining ashes away.

" Eh...? "  The boy was to shock to utter a word.

" Seems like even flower fear your Beauty "  The boy speak with gentle and care in his tone... You could have swore your heart almost ache from his word.

Such word reminds you of the... Celestial. Beautiful being you used to be... Only for your beauty to be hidden behind your ugly heart. Only the God could have saved you... You just have to believe you can be save inorder to be save.

You could only scoff as you turn your back behind the naive boy. Complement and praise hurt your fragile heart... If you even have one that is.

" What's your name? mon ange "

Ugh, this guy... So persistent! Gosh! Bothering you is that fun huh? Who dare disturb the general of the Angel!? Only an idiot would bother you... But, you aren't a general anymore anyway... Look at you bringing that title up whenever a low life disturb you.

" Honestly... You remind me of an Angel! Let this be the start of a friendship and let me call you Angel, mon ange! "  The boy say with a swift bow to you as you only sigh in response.

You started to walk down the hill as the boy follow behind like a dog... You could only whine from the inside as the boy keep on opening his mouth and spiting out anything in mind... It bother you. In the heaven real no one dare talk to you... Only a bow down. The life of a God that is what you desire.

Not this!

This is utterly disgusting!

No low human...! Can do this!

Ugh... God forgive me of my Sin, I was wrong just shut this Human up!

You swore your eyes were gonna bleed from the constant talking the boy was having. Is he mentally ok? Why was he so talkative when clearly you haven't even speak a single word, not to mention your body language was indicating that you were in no shape to talk... Peace is what God want! Not a boy that cannot keep word to himself!

" Mon ange... Oh? Where have she gone? " the boy was clearly confused... You just disappeared. There was no possible way you could have run since the area was quite clear and Lyney would have heard your steps.

On the other hand you were hiding behind some tree. Thank the lord for you having some power you could escape the talking boy with ease.

As time pass you just sit there under the tree. Night come as the cold started to cover your skin, but thank to you being not human your skin is cold as ice and you will never be able to feel cold nor hot at any point.

Your stomach growl from hunger as you feel thirsty. Dehydration and hunger was absolutely the worst combination every In your life.

As you stand up, you close your eyes as particals of gold started to cover you and you disappear into thin air. As you now appear in an ally inside Fontain.

The mechanical guard was something you shouldn't really worry about but human your main target were the one you needed to worry about. Since it's midnight not much life should be out at such time, and if they are they should be drunk or extremely tired.

You hid behind the trash can as you waited for the sound of life to pass you and Maybe you could have lunch in peace.

Than suddenly the sound of human footsteps could be heard, your ears were listening carefully as you were ready to attack.

You come out of hiding as the guy look at your figure he was totally drunk.

" Um... Lady... Ya' good? "

The guy asked with half open eyes as he walk closer to you. You signal him to come closer as you smile at him your intention wasn't bad eating isn't a crime.

" E-Eh?! "

The guy say out as he stumbled towards you as you rip the blindfold off your eyes as you look at him. The ray of the moon shining at you and the man as you pointed behind him.

The guy turned behind and look for the thing you pointed at, unfortunately for him you open your mouth as hundreds of sharp teeth appear as you bite down on the guy neck.

He struggle and tried to scream yet you cover his mouth with your hand as the place you touch turn cement and crack.... Turn into ashes as you continue to chew down onto his meat.

The smell of flesh and blood fill your nostril as you continue you chew and chew... Completely out of mind, the taste of blood and fresh flesh was absolutely amazing.

That was until you heard scream...

" Ahh!!! She's eating him! "

The woman scream as she ran as you could heard multiple footsteps as you take a step back... As you disappear once again without a trace.