𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖍 𝖕𝖆𝖌𝖊

_______________★________________

" I'm just an angel who brucan from the God, the servent of God thy servent that will serve you even if you hurt me "

Location = Fontaine

In every tail the angel are always sign of pure and greatness... Not some flesh eating monster, you truly are lost. The darkness consume your heart as you continue to pray to your God... Yet no wish will be answered never for eternity, but, you can't really just hate thy father. Afterall he did not punish you of your sin for years... The real punishment haven't come yet, this is purely just karma.

Using the river water to wash off the blood was something you're not used to. The feeling of wetness does not go well with you, heart as cold as ice skin as cold and hard as ice... Yet the so called angel have an ick for wetness.

You grunt as you sit next to the river, the sound was nice and calming... Star above and thy father watching over you. If you could shed tears you would, but you weren't build to cry. So no tears fall at all.

If... Father is watching over you. You wish for this suffering to end, you were supposed to serve only for him yet you have broken the rule. If father is kind enough to forgive you... Please do. If not, you'll understand.

The little footsteps of people... You could hear you easily. They seem curious in what you are, seems like a pure soul? That's new... No human can be this pure unless it's a kid. Or some kind of other creature.

" Um... Hello ma'am? " the sweet voice of a person you could heard you didn't reply tho. " Are you ok...? " another voice... This one is nervous, you only nod your head in reply as you wish to suffer alone right now.

A hand touch you as you flinch. As long as it's not direct contact from you they'll be fine. " ah...! Sorry to touch you randomly! " the girl apologise quickly as you could tell she bow down.

A letter of word appear infront of them as it almost fear them away.

' I'm good, you can leave now '

The letter said as it disappeared and the aahes fly away with the wind.

" Ma'am? Do you have a house? Where will you sleep? " a new voice ask you curiously.

' I enjoy being one with the nature... I'll sleep here '

The glowing letter inform them. Nature... Before the Tsaritsa found you... You were always surrounded by nature, afterall nature was the one that did not get hurt by your touch... Those lonely time was way better than whatever you're having right now.

" We'll accompany you! " the voice happy with his things turn out said. Well you can't decline now can you? Will you willingly decline a pure soul request... No you could never... Afterall you did not have that heart. You still remember what you were taught as a kid. A pure soul deserve the world.

The three kid or creature settle beside you as you try your best to keep your hand away from them. One contact and you harm a soul that deserve the world. In the celestial realm... You were so found of being admire by others yet here you are hating on pure soul for merely disturbing you.

" So many stars! "

The kid say as she point at the sky and start to count the celestial being.

" three... Four... Five... And... Oh! There! Six! "

The kid creature or whatever she is say as the other listen to the kid happily counting mere star. Kid are easily fascinated, even a mere star is enough to make them think it's so good.

A star is just a celestial being that steal from the sun nothing more nothing less. Just a show stealer... Only important when the main 'star' us gone.

" The moon is so big! I wonder if I'll be able to be as big as tgs moon? "

The other boy say as he smile as the other encourage his little weird thoughts.

You couldn't help but crack a smile. Kid are so dumb... Stupidly dumb... It's amusing on how dumb they can be.

" Woah...! The star are so bright! "

The girl say as you look up only to see darkness afterall you're blind folded... Even you have completely lost your mind... If Father allow you... You'll get to see the star again. Until than the blindfold is a must.